My Collection

844john

Looking good John.... has the "wet season" look about it..... grabbing a bit of grass when you can between the spells of rain called summer ;) Have you thought about adding an additive barrel and carrier? down here in the valley a few farmers used to strap the barrel on a bracket on the front of the tractor in lieu of the front weights and pipe it through to the chopper.

• Like 2

Thanks Paul, it seems that most years have that "wet season" around silage time now unfortunately! I've thought about the barrels, in fact I was hoping to get some at Penrith as brushwood do them at sensible money now and I was wanting some for a couple of my foragers but I never saw any, will have to get some ordered sometime:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, it seems that most years have that "wet season" around silage time now unfortunately! I've thought about the barrels, in fact I was hoping to get some at Penrith as brushwood do them at sensible money now and I was wanting some for a couple of my foragers but I never saw any, will have to get some ordered sometime:)

This might be of some interest John,French company called MiniMakers selling through Universmini,they have an incredible catalogue of accessories,??,including METAL beams for sheds,??

heres a link for the barrels,not bad at €1.25 https://www.universmini.com/neuf_liste.php?r=1&reset=1

and Hanger metallique 9m x 18m https://www.universmini.com/detail.php?d=1&back=2&id=7492

Regards

Joe.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Brad724 said:

Never seen that white 828

before ?

No, its a one-off Brad, it's the Clic Sargent raffle prize done by Convo that was drawn at the Lakeland Model show, two years ago now I think, and we were lucky enough to have the winning ticket!:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 844john said:

No, its a one-off Brad, it's the Clic Sargent raffle prize done by Convo that was drawn at the Lakeland Model show, two years ago now I think, and we were lucky enough to have the winning ticket!:)

Ah I sees weldone mate was going to say how have I not seen it ha ha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...