I recently bought a cheap Wiking Valtra T194 on Ebay,  mainly because a local farm has now got 4 of the real machines (All dark green) on their fleet.    The model was the metallic red one with a loader.

The loader got removed along with the front wheels and tyres and rear tyres.    I replaced the front wheels with a spare set of UH Valtra T ones which are much nicer.   Front tyres are from a UH CASE puma 240 and the rear tyres are off a Wiking JD 7430.

I don't especially like the white wheels on Valtras as most Valtras are metallic painted which always looks better with Silver wheels.   Look how much better a NH T7 blue power looks with silver and not white wheels!     So seeing as Valtra share the same parent group (AGCO) as MF I thought Saphire Grey Massey wheel colour would look best, and it does.

I noticed Valtra now offer wheels in charcoal black, grey, off white and even red on the Grassman video,  so MF grey would certainly be available if I were too buy a real Valtra.

Anyways I quite like them now I see them locally so heres a few pics.

The one thing I don't like about them is the ridiculously small silver decal (T194) on the grill.   Virtually impossible to know what hp the ones I see locally are!!

P1060121.JPG

P1060123.JPG

P1060124.JPG

P1060125.JPG

P1060126.JPG

P1060127.JPG

• 2 months later...

Theres a few round here now to,  several dark green ones run by Gs and ive seen two others on maize carts for different contractors.  I'm still not a fan of metallic paintwork on tractors though, which is my Valtra gripe.   They would look super in MF red, silver and grey livery.

On 28/10/2017 at 10:47 AM, bluegreen said:

Theres a few round here now to,  several dark green ones run by Gs and ive seen two others on maize carts for different contractors.  I'm still not a fan of metallic paintwork on tractors though, which is my Valtra gripe.   They would look super in MF red, silver and grey livery.

i am sure mr hardy would sort that combo for you, although i am not so sure it would work?? the metallic colours seem to suit the valtras lines more than flat colours so to speak i recon .

Archived