Justy 46 Collection

justy 46

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Very, very nice. I still like the green and the red very much, but I suppose the blue isn't bad either :D:D:ph34r:

Thanks John .. Variety is always good. Most of the stuff I collect is the classic  70's to 90's era tractors . But the modern NH, JD & MF will always find a place here too.;)

I know what you mean, for all International and John Deere are closest to my heart, like you I still collect many other brands, I suppose it's just what takes your fancy really. I will admit that I do have a soft spot for Fords from the classic era, but I try to keep that quiet! :)

• Like 3

Haha it is out now. :P

40 minutes ago, 844john said:

I know what you mean, for all International and John Deere are closest to my heart, like you I still collect many other brands, I suppose it's just what takes your fancy really. I will admit that I do have a soft spot for Fords from the classic era, but I try to keep that quiet! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

always good to see your stuff mate, wish i could get mine into display cases sometime but would need a full room for them all,and suspect the wife womt appreciate that 

I know exactly what you mean Sean, that's why mine lives under the stairs :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 August 2017 at 2:47 AM, Blue man said:

In the very unlikely event you ever want to sell be sure to give me first refusal :P

No bother John . You won't have far to travel for them if do sell up .. But they are a retirement / pension investment for now !!;)

Edited by justy 46

• 2 weeks later...

Might be in for some grief here from my fellow BLUE fanatics !!  But there has always been abit of MF in the blood also.. 

Picked up these from EBAY during the week.  A few UH Masseys .. Nice models ..

IMG_2211.JPG

UH MF 2680

IMG_2216.JPG

Pitty about the exhaust on the 2680 on the wrong side. Still a nice model.

IMG_2212.JPG

UH MF 6475

IMG_2215.JPG

UH MF 5480

IMG_2213.JPG

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

These pics were taken before the height of the storm (sorry hurricane ) last Monday !:D Before I lost everything essential for social media !! 

I paired up the NC dumper & Jd 3765 to tractors  for a few pics . Britains hit the nail on the head again with these . Good functionality with them & the detail aint bad ether . Well worth the money & these are the kind of implements that were needed for us collectors & carpet farmers . Britains seem to deliver for the UK & Irish collectors more so than the rest . So hats off to them . :)

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

IMG_3569.JPG

• Like 8

The more I see that forager the more I think it will be on my Penrith list:D That is true about Britains Justin, they do get a lot of stick but as you say they are one of the few manufacturers who do replicate the machinery common on British farms. At the end of the day they are still aimed at the toy market, but as a cheap base for adding a little detail they are usually not far off the mark. At least if you go shopping for some Britains models with £100 in your wallet you will need more than one bag to carry them!:D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 844john said:

The more I see that forager the more I think it will be on my Penrith list:D That is true about Britains Justin, they do get a lot of stick but as you say they are one of the few manufacturers who do replicate the machinery common on British farms. At the end of the day they are still aimed at the toy market, but as a cheap base for adding a little detail they are usually not far off the mark. At least if you go shopping for some Britains models with £100 in your wallet you will need more than one bag to carry them!:D

Very true John.  Britains are value for money . Even tough they are classed as a toy more over than a model ... There is still something about them that draws you in. They are giving products familiar to the UK & Irish farmer .

• Like 6

Nice additions to your collection Justin. It might be a £15 toy but the John Deere forager is one of my favourite model releases this year. Fully agree with you there's just something (nostalgia, childhood carpet farming memories ) that draws you in to models like the forager. :)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, justy 46 said:

These pics were taken before the height of the storm (sorry hurricane ) last Monday !:D Before I lost everything essential for social media !! 

I paired up the NC dumper & Jd 3765 to tractors  for a few pics . Britains hit the nail on the head again with these . Good functionality with them & the detail aint bad ether . Well worth the money & these are the kind of implements that were needed for us collectors & carpet farmers . Britains seem to deliver for the UK & Irish collectors more so than the rest . So hats off to them . :)

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

IMG_3569.JPG

Hope you were all ok with the storm so what the John Deere forager like I hope to pick up one soon 

5 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Nice additions to your collection Justin. It might be a £15 toy but the John Deere forager is one of my favourite model releases this year. Fully agree with you there's just something (nostalgia, childhood carpet farming memories ) that draws you in to models like the forager. :)

Your right David . Between the older collectibles from our childhood & new stuff + the heritage stuff .. Britains are still the kings & it was Britains that were there for this hobby from day one . Every older gen collector here on the forum started with a Britains tractor of some kind . So the are special from that side if things . :)

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...