Justy 46 Collection

justy 46

Thanks Paul. I'm reduced to budget Britains lately !!!:D:D But to be fair to them ..they are producing whats needed in terms of implements at good prices  .  A few Replicagri Renualts are next on the list and a Marge T8. Maybe even a few of the big Case machines from Marge ..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Thanks Paul. I'm reduced to budget Britains lately !!!:D:D But to be fair to them ..they are producing whats needed in terms of implements at good prices  .  A few Replicagri Renualts are next on the list and a Marge T8. Maybe even a few of the big Case machines from Marge ..

Nowt wrong with that Justin, and your right about them now doing a few things that are needed, Does make me wonder in the grand scheme of things with the NC models now coming through, and more to follow next year, if we'll ever see a NC forager by Britain's..... 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

This lot arrived during the week from Tractorium in Germany during the week. 

Wiking John Deere 6210R

Replicagri Renault 133-14TX

Replicagri Renualt 120-54TZ 

I'm still waiting on a Replicagri Renault 751 from elsewhere . Should have it this week coming

IMG_3584.JPG

IMG_3587.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3588.JPG

• Like 3

Yeah its not a bad model. Nice bit of detail in it. I would love to see more 70's & 80's era tractors in the 50 to 80 HP bracket being done in 1/32 . It seems  Replicagri are the only ones doing it at present with all the IH's & this Renault. Would love to see a few tractors more familiar to yourselfs in the UK & Ireland  from that era in that HP bracket . ;)

• Like 4

Very nice Justin, I'm a big fan of Replicagri in general, good models and still good value too I think. I agree entirely about more smaller tractors, there is a definite lack of 80 - 100 Hp two and four wheel drive "stockmans" tractors, especially with a decent little loader. Not everyone needs 300hp :D

• Like 3

Replicagri is probably my favourite brand, if I take everything into consideration. Price, quality, selection.. Alongside Weise Toys, but they're a bit higher priced. I have that Renault as well, paired with a Renault baler :) Such a shame that New Holland 110-90 is obsolete these days, I have the blue one but the brown is all gone it seems.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 844john said:

Very nice Justin, I'm a big fan of Replicagri in general, good models and still good value too I think. I agree entirely about more smaller tractors, there is a definite lack of 80 - 100 Hp two and four wheel drive "stockmans" tractors, especially with a decent little loader. Not everyone needs 300hp :D

Yeah John. It seems its gone all big& modern lately . Even Britains dropped the Heritage  tractors off the catalogue totally. UH have a few Zetors going alright which are next on my list. AnD Weise have a few small Deutz tractors like the D52 06 which I would love to pull the cab for for a Fritz cabbed Ford 7A convo.  :D Small loader tractors are also badly wanting . 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Janval said:

Replicagri is probably my favourite brand, if I take everything into consideration. Price, quality, selection.. Alongside Weise Toys, but they're a bit higher priced. I have that Renault as well, paired with a Renault baler :) Such a shame that New Holland 110-90 is obsolete these days, I have the blue one but the brown is all gone it seems.

Tractorium have the Replicagri Fiat 110 & 100-90s Jan for just under 40 Euro.  & Tractor Connection are also showing them in stock..;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Sadly not the New Holland one :(

Oh yes . That was rare one. I have the ROS NH blue one also & the MadforModels Terracotta Fiatagri one.  I think the MadforModels one was basicly a ROS version underneath . 

5 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Oh yes . That was rare one. I have the ROS NH blue one also & the MadforModels Terracotta Fiatagri one.  I think the MadforModels one was basicly a ROS version underneath . 

It's been a long time since I saw one, opted against buying it at the time. Ended up getting the Chartres 2010 (the blue one) from Replicagri from France at a discounted price a bit later, very happy with that one though! ROS has some good ones, but I kind of feel like there's something off with the tyres on them, I have the F130 and one of the Agrifull models. The latter is one I've never seen available anywhere, got it through a Dutch shop who had it laying around in storage.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Janval said:

Fiat ,Fiatagri & the New Holland type Fiats ...especially the 110-90 were & still are very popular & sought after tractors here in Ireland . All you need do is check out the latest 2 GrassMan DVDs & you would see were I coming from .I spent one summer in my late teenaged years on a 110 bailing with a. Welger RP200 round bailer . There was Ford 8210 Gen 2 also bailng with the same bailer & the 110 ran rings around it !  Very reliable hardy machine . The Agrifull brand were never sold in Ireland tough ...I think Fiat in general wanted the market to themselves here ..:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Fiat ,Fiatagri & the New Holland type Fiats ...especially the 110-90 were & still are very popular & sought after tractors here in Ireland . All you need do is check out the latest 2 GrassMan DVDs & you would see were I coming from .I spent one summer in my late teenaged years on a 110 bailing with a. Welger RP200 round bailer . There was Ford 8210 Gen 2 also bailng with the same bailer & the 110 ran rings around it !  Very reliable hardy machine . The Agrifull brand were never sold in Ireland tough ...I think Fiat in general wanted the market to themselves here ..:D

I was up in Donegal last week. It seemed like everyone had either a MF35x, MF135, Lamborghini, NH T7, or a "Wan Tan". I also saw one Hurliman blowing white smoke outside Letterkenny.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SPN said:

I was up in Donegal last week. It seemed like everyone had either a MF35x, MF135, Lamborghini, NH T7, or a "Wan Tan". I also saw one Hurliman blowing white smoke outside Letterkenny.

The 35 & 135 are everywhere up the Northwest .. They use them like cars almost !! :D

• Like 1