Justy 46 Collection

justy 46

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

looks a good model Justin

It's a nice model alright Paul...but when I opened the box and had a look ...it seemed the bonnet of the tractor was strained & twisted all to one side of the casting..I tried to rectify it ...but it's damaged internally..So I well be sending it back to the shop I think for another..if they still have them ..So it seems Britains quality control is not doing it's job. Looks to be a fault from the factory  most diffenitly..its not the first time I have got a defective Britains item ..

Edited by justy 46

37 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

It's a nice model alright Paul...but when I opened the box and had a look ...it seemed the bonnet of the tractor was strained & twisted all to one side of the casting..I tried to rectify it ...but it's damaged internally..So I well be sending it back to the shop I think for another..if they still have them ..So it seems Britains quality control is not doing it's job. Looks to be a fault from the factory  most diffenitly..its not the first time I have got a defective Britains item ..

ah Bluegreens pet hate,plastic bonnets from britains,i hope you get it sorted by the shop mate

6 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

ah Bluegreens pet hate,plastic bonnets from britains,i hope you get it sorted by the shop mate

They will take it back alright Im sure..But there was only one left on shelf after my one. Just goes to show that you should check it the best way you can for damage before you purchase..Britains also have a very bad reputation for peeling & missing decals ..

So  the damaged JD 6195M got exchanged today for a NH T7.315..The shop were out of stock on the Ms ..but I will get one again down the line.. But I quiet like the T7..it was between an Optum or the T7..so I was loyal to the Blue brand off course..:D The damaged JD is shown below..

20190112_200421.jpg

20190112_200545.jpg

20190106_142418.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, SPN said:

Is the A frame removable?

I'm pondering a 4.56 or 4.57 to replace the Fendt 309 and preceed the Fendt 509C.

It is removable. You will need a very very small philips head..The screws are tiny..

20190307_183453.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had a glance threw some of my models today. I had not opened this box with almost 3 years. These lot are some of my own first attempts at conversions before the arrival of the UH & Marge TWs . Some other oddball stuff hear also.  

20190411_192124.jpg

20190411_191249.jpg

20190411_191502.jpg

20190411_191141.jpg

20190411_191157.jpg

20190411_191054.jpg

• Like 5

A DB 1412 I purchased off eBay as an unfinshed project. The Ford 7000 is a recent conversion. I m replicating the FTF 7000 limited edition with that one from a good few years back.  The 4000 FOUR is one of my better efforts & the NH chopper still needs a few finishing touches.

20190411_190814.jpg

20190411_190852.jpg

20190411_190915.jpg

20190411_190931.jpg

20190411_191811.jpg

20190411_191914.jpg

• Like 8

Great to see some of your old convo's again Justin :)  used to be good looking through your old thread when you'd finished a build and added it to, a while ago now and can remember when you posted up that you were putting it all in storage,  as they say time and tide wait for no man....  thanks for posting a few of them back up :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Great to see some of your old convo's again Justin :)  used to be good looking through your old thread when you'd finished a build and added it to, a while ago now and can remember when you posted up that you were putting it all in storage,  as they say time and tide wait for no man....  thanks for posting a few of them back up :)

Thanks Paul. I'm anxious to get them all out on display again. Even tough the collecting goes on. Can't find the time to do anymore convos unfortunately. ;)

52 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Thanks Paul. I'm anxious to get them all out on display again. Even tough the collecting goes on. Can't find the time to do anymore convos unfortunately. ;)

Time is one thing i'm short of too on the model front too Justin, with work, work on the 802 amongst other things it's time that's in shortest supply... 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got myself a Britains  JD 6195M..AGAIN ...First one I got was damaged . So I returned it in exchange for NH T7.315...But in Smyths today . They had a few . So I said why not..Examined it for defects..All ok & purchased..:D

20190809_184722.jpg

20190809_184836.jpg

• Like 9

• 4 months later...