Ertl International 1466

I know its not strictly a conversion but I thought I'd share some pictures of my build of this tractor. I started it about a year ago and then it just got left, so I thought it was time to get it finished. First pics are where I left off:

WP_20170812_09_53_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20170812_09_42_47_Pro.jpg

5 minutes ago, MadMark said:

My brother had the Massey Ferguson kit and a few years later I had MF 2680 kit by Bobcat?

I remember the Bobcat kit Mark, sometimes wish I had got one. Ertl did quite a few of these, Nash, Massey and Deere along with trailers,to go with them. I do keep a watch for them now and again but the trouble is they make good money now:(

7 hours ago, MadMark said:

My brother had the Massey Ferguson kit and a few years later I had MF 2680 kit by Bobcat?

They are a nice kit to build with no/minimal painting to do.

I had the Massey kit too along with the MF trailer. I'm pretty sure I acquired an additional set of rear wheels, from a cousin, so it would have had had duals on the back. Long gone now although I believe it was sold on  to a collector or dealer in the early eighties. I think i have some parts for a trailer somewhere, not 100% certain exactly what but a wheel springs to mind :)

Archived