FM TRACTORS LIVESTOCK HAULIERS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, get rid of the DAF  :D :D :D (Marcus is a DAF fan so expect much praise from he).

Why no try and match the colour of the trailer to the unit, add some yellow stripes (Similar to L.E.Jones cattle hauliers) and maybe if you are feeling ambitious have some name decals made up for her??

Just a thought, gives it a more detailed look and a personal touch. As it is it has all the makings of a great model. Would never have thought of cut and shunting to Britains boxes. Nice thinking.  :) :)

have you seen newray are doing volvo fh16's now, ive one on order, they look well smart

Yeah they been about for a while, there is also a special edition 6 wheel drag wiyh box bodies. I bidded for one on enay, egged on by Marcus no less. .. .. it went for ?29!!!

Yeah they been about for a while, there is also a special edition 6 wheel drag wiyh box bodies. I bidded for one on enay, egged on by Marcus no less. .. .. it went for ?29!!!

jibber !  judging by the colour of the unit ,is it a convo for nath ?

looks well smart does that , i agree with tris , get it all matched with the unit as there are some smart cattle wagons around , like DAVEYS of Launston ..proper  ;)

right then luke ...............................................a word in your ear young man  >:( stralis indeed