FM TRACTORS LIVESTOCK HAULIERS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jibber !  judging by the colour of the unit ,is it a convo for nath ?

looks well smart does that , i agree with tris , get it all matched with the unit as there are some smart cattle wagons around , like DAVEYS of Launston ..proper  ;)

right then luke ...............................................a word in your ear young man  >:( stralis indeed

they have got a bull nose scania arround down here now marcus,looks well mean,all cromed up ,with twin stacks,seen it a couple of times now,but its not artic like the rest of theres so i think its just for local stuff

oh sorry to but  it's launceston,or s***ehole as we call it mate :D :D :D :D :D :D

Found this from the Motorart website

Motorart is a trademark owned by SC Communication, which today manufactures, markets and sells authentically detailed scale models of vehicles to companies, collectors? networks and retailers the world over. SC Communication is part of the investment company SC Group, whose headquarters are in G?teborg, Sweden

Looks like made by Motorart for NewRay

lads lads, i cant believe ye are arguing over a miserable scania!!!!!! ok the 143 was a great truck,but then they went downhill rapidly with the 4 series! what a pile of scrap! mate of mine had 6 of them and now he has got rid of the last one last week,all been replaced by volvo and 2 man diesels!.

scania!! ha!! should have been called hill detectors!!! and an uncomfortable one at that!!!

lads lads, i cant believe ye are arguing over a miserable scania!!!!!! ok the 143 was a great truck,but then they went downhill rapidly with the 4 series! what a pile of scrap! mate of mine had 6 of them and now he has got rid of the last one last week,all been replaced by volvo and 2 man diesels!.

scania!! ha!! should have been called hill detectors!!! and an uncomfortable one at that!!!

Thats the last time I compliment your JD Smish. I'm not playing any more.  :'( :'( :'(

;):)

now ,now tris , smish has obviously got impecable taste in tractors & trucks  :) :) ;)

crap comments aside , scania are pretty good motors  ;)

hows yours going tris ?, all those accessories strarting to weigh it down , i spect you can only take a payload of 3 tons now ::):D;)

Thats the last time I compliment your JD Smish. I'm not playing any more.  :'( :'( :'(

ah tris,dont get upset!!!! ya know in your heart you really wanna be driving a nice FH12 globetrotter XL with the i-shift box. at least your scania is a topline,is she a 124 or 164?

;):)

I'd dearly love a go in a Globe XL mate, they are the leaders in many classes it has to be saud. My boss had one a few years ago, won't have another though due to there clumbersome size and blindspots when it comes to doing site work. Mine is a 124L 420, she is a little flat having been on the Maritime fleet but after seeing how she does on fuel we may have her played with yet. The fleet flagship 164L 480 V8 is in Commercial Motor as of this week for ?36k.

Did you put the ladder and bungy rack on the back of the cab? Looks smart if you did, nice touches from Newray if you didn't. I know they are Euro based but a twin steer/tag lift would be nice. The truck looks really smart anyway Sparrow, nice addition to the fleet. :)

• 1 year later...

Firstly, get rid of the DAF  :D :D :D (Marcus is a DAF fan so expect much praise from he).

Why no try and match the colour of the trailer to the unit, add some yellow stripes (Similar to L.E.Jones cattle hauliers) and maybe if you are feeling ambitious have some name decals made up for her??

Just a thought, gives it a more detailed look and a personal touch. As it is it has all the makings of a great model. Would never have thought of cut and shunting to Britains boxes. Nice thinking.  :) :)

i agree with tris do it similar to L E Jones

lejones.jpg