FM TRACTORS LIVESTOCK HAULIERS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats another one under your belt Mr. Marshall and a bloody good looking vehicle it is an all :) :)

thanks very much Guys dont know what to set myself as a challenge now 19 more lorries 19 idea's needed  :D :D :D

I'm sure with all that talent you won't have too many problems coming up with ideas.

I haven't been on much of late so may have missed any convo's you have done but here is a couple

Horsebox

Curtain sided trailer with working curtains :P

I've built a functioning curtainsider a year or so ago. Used a section of shower curtain and brass rod for track. My mother must've thought I'd lost my mind when I explained what I needed stitched. I have no pictures left, but the idea is still locked in the vault in my head.

After seeing your work on here FM, I'm positive you could do it. I'll be of whatever help I can if you like.