Justys Vintage Britains Collection.

justy 46

• 2 months later...

Christmas 30 years ago . I got one off these ..A County and the Farmyard 4711.. The version I got then was the white PowerFarm County. So I said this year I would treat myself to the yellow version and bought myself a nice boxed example. Was on the lookout for one for quite a while..A nice addition to the collection.

20201224_113520.jpg

20201224_113439.jpg

20201224_113457.jpg

20201224_113448.jpg

20201224_113405.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Christmas 30 years ago . I got one off these ..A County and the Farmyard 4711.. The version I got then was the white PowerFarm County. So I said this year I would treat myself to the yellow version and bought myself a nice boxed example. Was on the lookout for one for quite a while..A nice addition to the collection.

20201224_113520.jpg

20201224_113439.jpg

20201224_113457.jpg

20201224_113448.jpg

20201224_113405.jpg

Very very nice 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, justy 46 said:

20201224_113520.jpg

20201224_113439.jpg

20201224_113457.jpg

20201224_113448.jpg

20201224_113405.jpg

Its good to relive your youth abit Justin, nice clean example you've found there :) two of the most vivid childhood christmasses for me would firstly be the year i got the superfaun potato harvester and the red and silver tipper wagon, christmas morning on the hearth rug in front of the fire, had a 595 on the harvester being puled on a bit of chain wrapped around the front axle and on to the hitch of a 6600, and on leading duty was a half tracked fiat and the 8 wheeled deutz both with the old blue tipping trailers with tops taken off, getting to the headland near the coffee table to tip and load the wagon with a 595 and front loader with duals on the back... was big time back then...and secondly was the year i got the  powerfarm claas forager.....thin every tractor i owned came out of retirement that day...... had the half track fiat and dualled up deutz on buckraking, Wish mum and dad had taken photos i was as happy as a pig in poo...... Merry Christmas Justin and all the the best to you all for the New Year :)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Its good to relive your youth abit Justin, nice clean example you've found there :) two of the most vivid childhood christmasses for me would firstly be the year i got the superfaun potato harvester and the red and silver tipper wagon, christmas morning on the hearth rug in front of the fire, had a 595 on the harvester being puled on a bit of chain wrapped around the front axle and on to the hitch of a 6600, and on leading duty was a half tracked fiat and the 8 wheeled deutz both with the old blue tipping trailers with tops taken off, getting to the headland near the coffee table to tip and load the wagon with a 595 and front loader with duals on the back... was big time back then...and secondly was the year i got the  powerfarm claas forager.....thin every tractor i owned came out of retirement that day...... had the half track fiat and dualled up deutz on buckraking, Wish mum and dad had taken photos i was as happy as a pig in poo...... Merry Christmas Justin and all the the best to you all for the New Year :)

Thanks so much Paul.. I'd reckon from the ages 4 until I hit 12...no Christmas was complete with out a few Britains Rainbow boxes off goodies under the tree. My first mem was around 1984 and getting a dual wheel MF595 and a TW20 boxset.  I always had a Britains under the tree from then on till around 1990 or 91.. Merry Xmas to you Paul and herself...and happy New year.;)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...