Massey ferguson 2005 serie with PAVT

7 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Sweet jan , have a set of patv rims ordered for collection at zwolle , gone for a full 4wd set 

The printed rims of Paul Ogier are marvellous.

These rims belong really to this tractor.

Very nice work, although the MF2725 I got to drive had the same wheels as are on your 2620,  with the "V" shape adjusters for widening the track.

I didn't know anyone made them or I would have been after a set............................the UH  MF2680 model with the big pre cleaner on its bonnet would make an excellent 2720 with those PAVT wheels fitted:)

25/26th of nov phil, we go over on the 24th, back sunday,usually leave about mid day due to the train times etc. 700 odd mile each way trip for me . prob not to far of that for mike or david either, no idea how long it is for our scotish mates we drink with :P but they usually take 2 days to get there 

They look verry good Jan.

I don't have the time at the moment to do any conversions or custom build.

But as mentioned here i have a MF 2720 in progress (January started but do constructionwork on my house is has come to a stand still).

Also using the 2680 as basemodel.

Hope to see this models in Zwolle Jan ;)

Archived