Any news or rumours on 2018 forthcoming releases ?

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, ford man said:

IH, what I have heard is the kvernland fastbale is coming. Will know more next month but there is a few surprises

Hope that turns out to be true - looks like a decent machine, am liking the Kverneland stuff by Britains, a power Harrow would be a nice addition too, and Britains range has been without a fertiliser spreader for far too long as well.

51 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Hope that turns out to be true - looks like a decent machine, am liking the Kverneland stuff by Britains, a power Harrow would be a nice addition too, and Britains range has been without a fertiliser spreader for far too long as well.

Joe, I have been asking for a fertilizer spreader to. The fendts will be out next year. A few classic tractors from MF too i think. My contact will know more next month so il see if I can get anything out of him. Britains have stepped up their game.

20 hours ago, justy 46 said:

MFs like the 165, 175 & 188 are the ones needed in 1/32 the most in my opinion .. And if it's anything in the classic shade if blue !! Then ye all know what I really want !!:D

i kind of hoped it would be uh do them to be honest,given they have done them in 1/16 and 1/43 already ,that said if britains did them i would buy them, i just worry they would be a bit oversized and basic thats all 

22 hours ago, justy 46 said:

MFs like the 165, 175 & 188 are the ones needed in 1/32 the most in my opinion .. And if it's anything in the classic shade if blue !! Then ye all know what I really want !!:D

Massey 175 or 188 would be lush also a nice early 1980s SAME or Lamborghini would look tidy in my collection of classics. Yea a 4600 would be nice, personally i would go for a late model 8210, best looking tractor Ford ever made. 

21 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i kind of hoped it would be uh do them to be honest,given they have done them in 1/16 and 1/43 already ,that said if britains did them i would buy them, i just worry they would be a bit oversized and basic thats all 

It's hit or miss with ether to be honest with Britains or UH . With Replicagri, ROS, Weise or Schuco ... you know it's going to be pretty dam good . But they don't do MFs sadly !!

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

It's hit or miss with ether to be honest with Britains or UH . With Replicagri, ROS, Weise or Schuco ... you know it's going to be pretty dam good . But they don't do MFs sadly !!

Justy your wait for MF's with britains maybe over next year but not the ones you want

On 28 September 2017 at 2:48 PM, CX820Joe said:

I enquired if the classic Kane trailer may appear in grain form but had a very vague response...along the lines of 'check our website for any news' but you would think it would be a logical release

Joe, i heard from a source in the company that the trailer was originally going to be released with removable sides and two sizes of back doors, one silage, one grain

20 hours ago, Steve P said:

Massey 175 or 188 would be lush also a nice early 1980s SAME or Lamborghini would look tidy in my collection of classics. Yea a 4600 would be nice, personally i would go for a late model 8210, best looking tractor Ford ever made. 

Steve, I have asked britains to re model the same Rubin, Valtra 8750 and case mx135. The Valtra my be the only one to see light of day because of the agco agreement

I just want to point out on this topic that in case people think I am not talking the truth, I am. I have a very good contact in britains and know of three releases for next year. I would love to say but because of being friends, I don't want to get him in trouble.. You all saw the list that came out at Christmas. It was leaked and heads rolled so hopefully all of you understand. I will tell more when I can 

On 27/09/2017 at 8:14 PM, ford man said:

Joe, I have been asking for a fertilizer spreader to. The fendts will be out next year. A few classic tractors from MF too i think. My contact will know more next month so il see if I can get anything out of him. Britains have stepped up their game.

Can you confirm if  the fendts are 820, 724 and 514? Thanks 

Archived