Any news or rumours on 2018 forthcoming releases ?

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ford/nh fan said:

It would be nice if the released  the Ford 7000 with steering and rear lights , make up for the hash they made of the last ones .

It's UH that have the potential to do lots of the older 6Y & 7A Ford 4cyl tractors after producing the beautiful little 6x 5000 they done in 1/32 !  After the success if the 1/16 Fords .. You would think they may have kept the ball rolling also in the 1/32 bracket ! The 6x 5000 had most of what you needed in 1/32 to do a few more Fords , 

• 2 weeks later...

Been to the jcb factory today, bit of news on jcb models, yes the 8000 fastrac is being released, no secret there but i know which loading shovel is going to be released, as i have had a very very small input on that model, similuar input on the fastrac i had 3,4 years ago, i have seen the pre tooling scuplt phase of the model and it looks a beast, i cant say which model it is though, 8000 series probably released late spring, no release date for the loading shovel, finally  i can also say there will be a new excavator but not allowed to say which one,also another model manafacturer will have a jcb release at agritechnica

5 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Been to the jcb factory today, bit of news on jcb models, yes the 8000 fastrac is being released, no secret there but i know which loading shovel is going to be released, as i have had a very very small input on that model, similuar input on the fastrac i had 3,4 years ago, i have seen the pre tooling scuplt phase of the model and it looks a beast, i cant say which model it is though, 8000 series probably released late spring, no release date for the loading shovel, finally  i can also say there will be a new excavator but not allowed to say which one,also another model manafacturer will have a jcb release at agritechnica

Wow should of said Paul

Which site ? as I am here right now with work  .Walking around in the suit etc with the main electrical  engineers. Small world eh

dam long way to go up and back in  a day paul, done plymouth to stafford  or stoke many a time for training courses in nearby stone  ,a good 4 and a half hour trip with a change in  brimingham , thats when i did my jcb tour one weekend way back, took ages to get in due to security checks and getting signed in and hi vizzed  up, but worth it .

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

dam long way to go up and back in  a day paul, done plymouth to stafford  or stoke many a time for training courses in nearby stone  ,a good 4 and a half hour trip with a change in  brimingham , thats when i did my jcb tour one weekend way back, took ages to get in due to security checks and getting signed in and hi vizzed  up, but worth it .

Not wrong George the security guy on reception is a right character and always wants a chat and by the time he has signed you in given you a badge, taped my phone up normally the engineers are telling him to hurry up and just let me go through (as one of my crew is based there 3 days every week planning the next gen electrics,sensors and harnesses etc). 80% of the R&D budget never makes it into the public world.

Which Licence team member Paul ? Simon  was it ? I thought most were down at Wrexham these days 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

it is Sean,but an early start,never done the factory tour,but i would like to,doubt if i will be up there again,any time soon,sort of a one off visit,i badgered britains years ago about the jcb 3220's lack of detail when it came outl,didnt get any where so i contacted jcb,was put in contact with one of their licencing guys,and allways kept in contactplus i done a few fastracs for a manager at pecks who is a great guy,and he knew the same licensing guy,so it grew from that really,then i was asked about a few things when the 3230 came out,i posted on here about it,i have a few days leave left and went up,seen the 419S in its prototype form,all the detail is there no colour,you know what i mean,there have been loads of britains prototype images posted on here,i do have a couple of pictures but cant post them,its a shame as i think jcb fans and 1/32 silage gangs will be very happy,also seen a jcb siku product that will launch at agritechna and also perhaps not next year but the year after,a jcb wheeled loader will be launched by siku

1 hour ago, Udimore said:

Not wrong George the security guy on reception is a right character and always wants a chat and by the time he has signed you in given you a badge, taped my phone up normally the engineers are telling him to hurry up and just let me go through (as one of my crew is based there 3 days every week planning the next gen electrics,sensors and harnesses etc). 80% of the R&D budget never makes it into the public world.

Which Licence team member Paul ? Simon  was it ? I thought most were down at Wrexham these days 

i will pm you Baz,i dont like giving out peoples names really,i done it on here years ago with a claas contact i still have,they werent impressed as they were bombarded with e mails etc for brochures and even people on here asking for free models!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing we'll get the 435s

When I spoke to the Britains reps at Toytrac last year I mentioned that the lack of a decent sized loader on the clamp is a common issue for most silage themed layouts, especially as Britains make the big Kane halfpipes, high hp tractors, and top end foragers. So its logical to sell a large loader to. I'm sure many others also requested it as well. They seemed really interested and said they would discuss it at their next meeting with JCB the following week.

Even if we don't get the 435s, a completely retooled smaller one would be better than nothing. If we get the big one it would be nice to see a folding buckrake for it

Archived