Joes bits and bobs

CX820Joe

Further to above, I have contacted Weise to see if the 926 gen 1 is likely to be available again, as its not listed as discontinued on their site - would be just as happy with one of those as the 824 as they look the same and I have examples from the following 3 generations of 900s so would complete the set.

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

you may be lucky joe, in the recent release a out them being taken over , it was mentioned a few re runs would be coming out, i wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the fendts done re appear given how popular they were originally 

Hopefully so Sean, I think the 824 always goes for a good price nowadays just to name one.  I expect some of the MB trac models would do well if re-released as well.

• 8 months later...

The recently arrived Hurlimann XM120 with Weise Deutz front weight and GB Precilitor.  Had intended this for the fert spreader but the linkage wont stay raised, the tow pin is too big.  

i hope to get rhe Same equivalent to this tractor at some point 

20220318_115201.jpg

• Like 2

Joe, you can get the Virtus 120 at various places at a reasonable price at the moment, probably around £30. If you want the Virtus 140 then expect to pay more than double that. I have no idea why the prices vary so much or why the 140 is more desirable that the 120 version

• Like 1

Thanks Mike, G&M have a 120 which they kindly said they'd keep for me for a bit.  Ros do seem to charge more for their models - the Deutz 6140 is a nice model but not as much metal in it as the XM120 (which I expect weighs the same or similar to the Virtus 120).

I would quite like to get that Ros 140 though too at some point as it looks very nice.  The lack of printing on the tyres is another incentive 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Renault Atles with NC slurry tanker, used the weight from a Claas Axion which looks OK on it.  The steering axle is like an old Britain's  but I do still like this model.  I remember getting the version with the weight when it first came out, it seemed so much better than what we were used to at the time.  And I think it was around 12 quid back whenever it was it came out!  This model cost a bit more than that...

20230502_223019.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Renault Atles with NC slurry tanker, used the weight from a Claas Axion which looks OK on it.  The steering axle is like an old Britain's  but I do still like this model.  I remember getting the version with the weight when it first came out, it seemed so much better than what we were used to at the time.  And I think it was around 12 quid back whenever it was it came out!  This model cost a bit more than that...

20230502_223019.jpg

Nice model Joe, i used to drive the claas equivalent of that, the 946

• 1 month later...

A lot of realistic 3 point linkages front and rear  dont hold up anything Joe, if they dont i send them back, only ones i have altered was the britains valtra 70 th edt, i replaced the A frame with a siku  one. When you pay a lot of money for the highly detailed models they should work, some times a screw needs tightening 

Edited by Paul Palmer