CJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bit of an update with 2 big balers on the road this year as well as pit silage and cereals we thought we might need to be able to cover the mowing quicker to get on with other jobs so i found a set of rear mowers at a dealer that were mechanicly sound but needed a bit of tidy up round the edges

15032009136.jpg

15032009137.jpg

15032009138.jpg

15032009139.jpg

should speed things up a bit, hope the jolly green giant is up to the challenge

also found a set of wider tyres for fert spreading/rolling ect seen here spreading fert on the 6920s with kuhn spreader and gps control for accurate application, always usefull with the price of the stuff, also changed the loader on the 6920 to a valtra c with looks good i think, and the teracotta 110 90 turbo sporting a new set of boots

15032009140.jpg

15032009143.jpg

15032009144.jpg

15032009148.jpg

15032009149.jpg

easily one of the best farms on here  ;)

Second that  8)

Things like the wieght blocks on pallets in the background are what make this 'real'. Also little touches like the front pto being connected on your moweing tractor. Love the rear boots on your spreading tractor, very nice they are.  8):) :)

Second that  8)

Things like the wieght blocks on pallets in the background are what make this 'real'. Also little touches like the front pto being connected on your moweing tractor. Love the rear boots on your spreading tractor, very nice they are.  8):) :)

:-[ thanks men, i thought a pto to the front mower would add that extra bit to it, i would spray the rears yellow but there only borrowed at the minute my big x is resting on its header on the self  :D

good stuff chris see a new galvanised boom on the redrock too  ;)

yes boss like it should be  :)

Great pics CJ, nice to see some action again at Ballylaw Farms :)

excellent stuff CJ! grill on the 75 looks a lot better 8)

great updates mate, great to see you back posting  ;) ;)

what wheels are on that 6920 s  ;) ;)

thanks lads those are big x front wheels  :)

looks well ;) good idea on the wheel change of the nh 110-90 helps the look of them ;)

thanks rabh much better than the origionals levels the front up a bit too  :)

I like the fact you have not sprayed the rear wheels to be honest. They look like after market wheels for seasonal use - just as they would be in real life  :)

Ofcourse the 7530 is up to it mate!!!!

Great update chris, are they the normal UH claas cougar mowers?

Keep up the good work.

I agree with tris about the silver wheels.

hhmm still not sure but i supposse if they can be swaped over to the nh t6080 then yellow wouldnt look right either ill leve em for now

yes jez same as your set have had em a long time just changed the front hitch to take the uh a frame like you did  :)

- thanks bren and cerin  :)

and painter  :)