Ballylaw Farms

CJ

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It isn't at the moment, two sheds mainly finished all bar the detailing. .. these will be for the 70's era layout. Once it is built up (on individual boards) I expect it will be a modest 3ft by 18inches. Then it's on with the extension.. .  I want to create a large yard and show it evolving through the decades if poss. Sounds like a big thing to undertake though  ???:-\

In the one I am building now probably just 60 Herefords, a couple of Limousin or Simmental bulls and a few calves. Thats what we had Maybe a few less Herefords and make the number up with Aberdeen Angus. Thats how it was where I used to work. I can get this far but the big picture maybe a bit too much for me to chew I reckon!!!!!  :o

In the one I am building now probably just 60 Herefords, a couple of Limousin or Simmental bulls and a few calves. Thats what we had Maybe a few less Herefords and make the number up with Aberdeen Angus. Thats how it was where I used to work. I can get this far but the big picture maybe a bit too much for me to chew I reckon!!!!!  :o

Looks like I could be busy. Just made a couple of Angus heifers this weekend