Brian's Collection

b_emmons

15 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Really nice pair there Brian

Thank you James :)

Now I have decided on direction of my collection and have a good selection of tractors, I am now working on a selection of implements to match them :)

• Like 1

a closer look at my Renault dealer boxed UH Ergos 100 :)

really needs the rear coupling changed out as its a strange design and fits nothing :(

and the arms are so long it also makes the tow hook nigh on impossible to use :( 

it also seems to have a prop shaft running between the axles along bottom of the chassis to make it a 4x4 yet info on web makes the all wheel drive one a 105 :) 

Ergos 100 2.JPG

Ergos 100 3.JPG

Ergos 100 4.JPG

Ergos 100 5.JPG

Welcome to the magical world of Universal Hobbies, a place from where occasionally really brilliant models emerge, but then quite often something sprouts forth which makes you wonder if they've even seen the real machine, let alone measured it!:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

very early uh linkages, the deutz ttv’s they did were the same, there was someone doing a conversion white  linkage for them, same mounting etc, but with shorter siku /britains ends on them, just 2 screws swapped it over ,once painted. something tells me it was dave twose maybe, but its a good few years back now, i bought one when i swapped the deutz chassis to a mf 6480 conversion 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 844john said:

Welcome to the magical world of Universal Hobbies, a place from where occasionally really brilliant models emerge, but then quite often something sprouts forth which makes you wonder if they've even seen the real machine, let alone measured it!:D

7 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

same linkage as on my claas celtis and claas atles,no good to man or beast,also just noticed on the uh claas nectis,the rear links are very narrow and cant hook nothing to that

6 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

very early uh linkages, the deutz ttv’s they did were the same, there was someone doing a conversion white  linkage for them, same mounting etc, but with shorter siku /britains ends on them, just 2 screws swapped it over ,once painted. something tells me it was dave twose maybe, but its a good few years back now, i bought one when i swapped the deutz chassis to a mf 6480 conversion 

Thank you for the information Guys :) it is a great little model so have ordered a standard rear UH coupling to see if I can mod it to fit, if not I will cut the arms off to use the tow hook :) it looks quite good against the original, yet a few detail changes may help ;) 

Ergos 100 2.JPG

aeb0ae8c648b73384b8dda362c10fc35_800x600.jpg

Edited by b_emmons
added

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 8400 wagon is an absolute steal at €29.90 in the Claas Sale.

I bought a pair of them last year for about €75.00 each. I thought that was a bargain at the time.

Grrrrrr!

Is the tandem axle Joskin chassis one that has had the Ferti-Space body removed, or did it come as a seperate unit?

• Like 1