BRITAINS 2018 New Releases and deleted lines

AJH

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far i've something like this, maybe someone can help me with this list?

43192 – New Holland CR9.90
43197 – Keenan Mech-Fibre 365
43201 – NC slurry tanker roadside – blue
43204 – NC sweeper
43205 – Massey Ferguson starter set
43206 – JCB Fastrac 8000
43211 – JCB Excavator (2018)
43215 – Valtra T4
43223 – JCB 419S 
43*** - Kane bale trailer

8 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

A picture from The Moira  Clubs facebook page. The 8330 looks well i must say as does the keenan and sweeper. Will have to get these ones!

22815246_1495993650476743_38424853680240

At last some drivers!

I got to see these today at the show, another great effort from Britains I must say. 

The Keenan feeder is a sturdy bit of kit and the NC sweeper is also good and something different. 

Drivers are nicely detailed too. 

looks like I'll be picking up a few Britains next year. The blue NC tanker looks good, and since I didn't buy the previous version I'll pick this one up.

The sweeper is also a welcome addition. A local contractor used a similar machine to help clean the roads near our farm lane after muck spreading. Feeder looks ugly, but thats not Britains fault as the real machine is not very aesthetically pleasing.

I'll take two Farm Masters and maybe the 8330 since they both looked great when I watched them doing demonstrations at Grass and Muck '17.

New drivers are an interesting addition too, hopefully they fit the cabs well as current drivers from Siku and old Britains are very difficult to fit.

Good job overall, and I also hope to see some heritage stuff released next year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived