BRITAINS 2018 New Releases and deleted lines

AJH

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Closest we will see to a worldwide series barr yours john  them decals for her arrived yet mate?

Not yet Nigel, not surprised though, I haven't got around to ordering them yet! I need some for my trailers and also the 685, so will get them all together, hopefully in the next few days

• 4 weeks later...

I see the new JCB 8330 is out.  Has it now set a new benchmark for Britains prices.....being over £25?  The equivalent JCB (3230) prior to this never retailed much above £17.  I appreciate the new one will be better, however.......  I wouldn't want to be a youngster saving up nowadays, although to be honest I wouldn't mind being young again!!!

Been enquiring about the ERTL/Britains John Deere 100 years models, as they are filtering on to flea bay at silly prices.  Had a surprising response back from John Deere - 'The John Deere 6195M Tractor '100 Years of Tractors' Anniversary Edition in silver will be available shortly'   Must admit I had not expected anything other than the U.S. versions.......

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

I think I may be interested,the front links do move up and down,its if anything will fit it Dave

I thought you were moving Paul and had no room for model collecting anymore, or are you staying put now mate?

On 3/2/2018 at 9:28 PM, bluegreen said:

Does £25 for a JCB mean it gets a metal bonnet and roof?  Pictures suggest its all plastic:(

I see now that it's not a generic 8000 series but is now an 8330,

Regards

Joe,

JCB 8330 2.jpg

JCB 8330 3.jpg

Archived