BRITAINS 2018 New Releases and deleted lines

AJH

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, dave the farmer said:

Thanks Paul.the front links move a bit ,no real Rams,just cast ones.drilled out pin that holds links on.hand filed bit off so then drop down further.super glued in one position.weight fitted ok.

thanks for the info Dave,appreciated

just had a news letter from tomy/britains,to celebrate john deeres 100 years of tractor production britains are releasing a silver 6195m in April and only available through john deere dealers or their webshop, and 2018 models are available,there are pictures but these colour changes do nothing for me,so look yourselfs for pictures;)

I agree Paul, I have no interest in the sea of different colours out there now, they only appeal to me if its based on a real machine, such as the recent Puma 175. However, seen as its a Deere, I might make an exception this time;)

1 minute ago, 844john said:

I agree Paul, I have no interest in the sea of different colours out there now, they only appeal to me if its based on a real machine, such as the recent Puma 175. However, seen as its a Deere, I might make an exception this time;)

to be honest John,im not even sure if it is based on a real one or not

17 minutes ago, 844john said:

As far as i know i don't think it is Paul, but it's a Deere and if i can put up with those ghastly gold ones that i bought last year then i can certainly live with a silver one:D

haha,yes those gold ones aren't to my taste either,but everyone to their own

Its a kinda model that might be worth something down the line or a good investment maybe like the the old Britains gold MB Trac from the 80's !! I would not buy one because I like it or want it ...as Paul said above ...its not based on a real machine ...& I agree totally. I would only have one as an investment & no more ..but I aint going looking for one anytime soon. Would be more in Britains line to get cracking on Hertiage tractors again ..

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, AndyB said:

Been enquiring about the ERTL/Britains John Deere 100 years models, as they are filtering on to flea bay at silly prices.  Had a surprising response back from John Deere - 'The John Deere 6195M Tractor '100 Years of Tractors' Anniversary Edition in silver will be available shortly'   Must admit I had not expected anything other than the U.S. versions.......

The Silver 6195Ms will be with John Deere at the end of this week, so should be online by Monday, or so they say anyway..........

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

my pictures are hi res Sean,it seems funny,guy at jcb said don't post the pictures and then you have that one,weird,is it from a show?

just got to look on the web, think this was a german site , took 10 seconds to find 

19397AA1-5984-478A-9749-566FC18EF9A6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

yes found those 2 pictures quickly Sean,mind you that was the only ones I could find

JCB licensing guy has just replied to me, those pictures you posted Sean are of the prototype,the pictures I have been sent are final sample pictures,as I said, thought it was odd he said don't post the pictures up that he sent me,but he said prototype pictures are pretty much out there already,and have been for sometime

Its actually quite tastefully done for the kind of thing it is. Not quite so sure I agree with the price though.

anyone know if there is a real one somewhere? im guessing it might get an outing a Silverstone if there is.

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Just appeared on Facebook,released today apparently,.

Regards

Joe.

New JCB 1.jpg

New JCB 2.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of these sort of things, but I strangely do like this.  Ha ha

Anyone spotted any for sale online yet?

Archived