BRITAINS 2018 New Releases and deleted lines

AJH

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ford man said:

Sorry about the quality of the picture, but this is the new case 150. Clip from ertl show for summer releases. I have to say it looks good...4C9EF183-9E24-4FCF-839C-DC1D91E578C0.thumb.png.60fbd2081da43048d774c4c5e3d08130.png

That's a T6.180 in drag I take it?

• 1 month later...

I think the one thing here that we all want is to bring back the Heritage range of tractors or produce more classics basically . They dropped almost all of them off the catalogue , which was a bit of a shame . 

i dont think we have seen the last of the heritage line ,they must have noticed how well they sold afterall, but i guess yearly budgets only allow for so much , i recon the combine alone we have seen this year must have cost a small fortune to tool/mould up and push out, to be honest, missing every other year does make it more interesting ,keeps us oldies happy when they do the old stuff  and inbetween the young kiddy collectors happy to

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I think the one thing here that we all want is to bring back the Heritage range of tractors or produce more classics basically . They dropped almost all of them off the catalogue , which was a bit of a shame . 

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i dont think we have seen the last of the heritage line ,they must have noticed how well they sold afterall, but i guess yearly budgets only allow for so much , i recon the combine alone we have seen this year must have cost a small fortune to tool/mould up and push out, to be honest, missing every other year does make it more interesting ,keeps us oldies happy when they do the old stuff  and inbetween the young kiddy collectors happy to

Justy and tractorman, the classic will be back. I was told from the Britains rep that they dropped them this year. There are supposed to be a lot of releases for next year. I have been told a few surprises for next year , but I can’t say.

Archived