BRITAINS 2018 New Releases and deleted lines

AJH

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2018 at 2:15 PM, IH885XLMAN said:

Please dont delite the heritage tractor line BRITAINS /TOMY 

Is this on the cards? Apart from some accessories, (sadly lacking), this is the only range I'm really into these days. If Tomy chop this out, then I might have to change the habits of a lifetime and buy other makes! Perhaps they are after high volume sales internationally, so producing modern models that sell well globally?

22 hours ago, bigbear said:

Is this on the cards? Apart from some accessories, (sadly lacking), this is the only range I'm really into these days. If Tomy chop this out, then I might have to change the habits of a lifetime and buy other makes! Perhaps they are after high volume sales internationally, so producing modern models that sell well globally?

Apparently not .... I hear there's a few new releases for next year hopefully

Wasn't there talk of a classic Fendt (amongst other Fendts also?) .  And it would appear virtually everything is out now and there's still 5 months of the year left.  Think there is the new Maxxum and from the catalogue a refreshed Case Magnum and Case with loader but that's it for the catalogue...so could there be some surprises? 

14 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Wasn't there talk of a classic Fendt (amongst other Fendts also?) .  And it would appear virtually everything is out now and there's still 5 months of the year left.  Think there is the new Maxxum and from the catalogue a refreshed Case Magnum and Case with loader but that's it for the catalogue...so could there be some surprises? 

Was meant to be 514, 820 and 724 coming 

I think it's Kanes 50th anniversary next year so guess something in the pipeline for that?

Be good if it was a grain version of the Classic trailer but guessing it will be the halfpipe with relevant decals?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 9:48 AM, CX820Joe said:

I think it's Kanes 50th anniversary next year so guess something in the pipeline for that?

Be good if it was a grain version of the Classic trailer but guessing it will be the halfpipe with relevant decals?

It’s been scraped. Not doing the trailer now.

• 1 month later...

If the bucket 'tilts to dump' a decent amount then that would be a bonus.  I don't know whether they're sold over here but never mind...I'd be tempted if it could reach into my Dangreville ETB spreader!

The Britains JCB 419S is a lovely model I think but just let down by the lack of a tip angle.  Not so much of a problem when pushing up the clamp with the buckrake though.

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

If the bucket 'tilts to dump' a decent amount then that would be a bonus.  I don't know whether they're sold over here but never mind...I'd be tempted if it could reach into my Dangreville ETB spreader!

The Britains JCB 419S is a lovely model I think but just let down by the lack of a tip angle.  Not so much of a problem when pushing up the clamp with the buckrake though.

I’m going to get one joe, why because it’s different. Change wheels to agri spec 

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

in all honesty joe, most agri spec machines like this i see normally have a tip toe bucket fitted ,as the general tips not great anyway for grain work,especially into a bulker 

29 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

in all honesty joe, most agri spec machines like this i see normally have a tip toe bucket fitted ,as the general tips not great anyway for grain work,especially into a bulker 

Yeah I thought that was the case...hopefully one of the aftermarket chaps will make that type of bucket for it, I would definitely have one.  Did see a cracking brass buckrake for it on facebook recently.

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

You can buy one in kit form from henri at farmmodels.nl , was there last time i looked 

Henry certainly does sell a toe tip bucket kit,a bit pricey though at €99.95,??

https://www.farmmodels.nl/55216/Afg**-BECO-Hoogkiepbak-/-Volume-bak-handgebouwd,-geschikt-voor-koppeling-met-snelwisselsets-55001-t/m-55050-1:32

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived