JCB 4220 with front loader

Been meaning to try this one for a while and finally got chance last night, Britain's 4220 fitted with a UH Stoll loader. The loader is damaged at the headstock, so this will be removed and replaced with a scratch-built one that can take different attachments. Progress so far...

WP_20171122_14_56_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20171122_14_54_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20171122_14_46_15_Pro.jpg

WP_20171122_14_52_54_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20171122_14_46_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20171122_14_45_44_Pro.jpg

That looks really good john. If you are going to have a lime spreader on the back, best to make sure the underside is nicely detailed as most round us seem to spend as much time upside down as they do the right way up. :Dl

29 minutes ago, mb86 said:

That looks really good john. If you are going to have a lime spreader on the back, best to make sure the underside is nicely detailed as most round us seem to spend as much time upside down as they do the right way up. :Dl

I'm not surprised by that, have you seen the way these lime lads drive! I would think washable seat covers are a must:D

11 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

oh that's nice John,very nice,im partial to the fastracs

Thanks Paul, I have to admit that the 4000 series really do it for me, looks wise I think they are one of the smartest tractors around at the moment

12 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Very smart conversion John. Great work. :)

Thanks David, it actually turned out much easier than I expected, the holes in the loader sub frame lined up almost perfectly with the screws in the tractor chassis!

Thanks Paul, on this one the loader frame obscures the bonnet, I was wondering about the back of the cab on the yellow below the windows? Quite a few JD's have them on the insides of the rear mudguards, just a thought!

true,i did ask Pecks where they did put them,as I done a 4220 demo conversion model for the jcb area sales manager at Pecks,they do also put them under the mudguards of the rear wheels,i cant find pictures of the model on here anymore,since this forum was updated I have lost a lot of images

Bonnet sprayed with clear lacquer as I did with the John Deere 6150m, photos don't show up as well but in the flesh it has made a big difference, will give the rest of the yellow plastic on the model the same treatment :)

WP_20171127_10_16_52_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20171127_10_14_52_Pro (2).jpg

Archived