old britains small tipping trailer

the trailer arrived yesterday,i think its perfect to go with the britains jd forager,i have rubbed it down ready for a primer coat,i will spray it jd green or mf red,as I have those colours spare,i have removed the tipping arm and the wheels wheel be sprayed,flat silver/aluminium,tail gate and silage sides are on their way from Dave towse,these will also be sprayed to match the trailer body,also hydraulic pipes will be added

DSC00922.JPG

DSC00923.JPG

as I say John I think it will match really well with the jd forager,not sure what classic tractor will pull it though,could be  any 3 from mf or any 3 from ford,it will go in a small dio being towed with a tractor not the forager,so a side filling dio really

Just now, FendtFarmer said:

Nice job Paul looks perfect behind the jd chopper 

cheers Ben,i didn't want to extend the spout to make it be able to fill other trailers,this trailer is just about right for what may have been behind the forager,thanks for looking

Archived