old britains small tipping trailer

That's looking a perfect match up to the harvester Paul . One thing about them trailers is the big rectangular frame on the side board were the sticker is placed . If it could be milled of it & the vertical strut put in its place ... It would give it a very nice finish . Still it looks very well indeed . Fine job . ;)

40 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That's looking a perfect match up to the harvester Paul . One thing about them trailers is the big rectangular frame on the side board were the sticker is placed . If it could be milled of it & the vertical strut put in its place ... It would give it a very nice finish . Still it looks very well indeed . Fine job . ;)

that's a very good point Justin,does spoil the trailer some what

One trailer won't be enough to keep the grass on the move to the clamp Paul, you'll need a second or even third trailer for the team ;) Here's a couple i did back in 2008/9 and painted them up to look like they steel framed but plywood clad, sorry pic not brilliant......

P3060303.JPG.be0e4f6310c8404db5a6d6bb2f832bf5.JPG

4 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

One trailer won't be enough to keep the grass on the move to the clamp Paul, you'll need a second or even third trailer for the team ;) Here's a couple i did back in 2008/9 and painted them up to look like they steel framed but plywood clad, sorry pic not brilliant......

P3060303.JPG.be0e4f6310c8404db5a6d6bb2f832bf5.JPG

That is a lovely shot Paul, Is that a 2100 or a 285 on the forager? I can almost hear her purring!:wub:

Cheers Paul, seems an age since i done them after i got the Leylands off Dave Towse ;)

She's a 2100 Martin, i've a 285 about somewhere too lurking in the spare room hahaha Not wanting to hijack Pauls thread but your right, there's summat about the sound of a 6 pot Leyland that's under load.... magic :) 

Archived