County 1474 (version 2) / tabmodels

39 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Them rims are going to look spot on Ian. Tasty work there..;)

Thanks Justin, I might go ahead and make the other style of rim in the first picture as well. I've always liked the look of that 1474 featured on County's brochures and I think that wheel arrangement looks great.

1 hour ago, tabmodels said:

Thanks Justin, I might go ahead and make the other style of rim in the first picture as well. I've always liked the look of that 1474 featured on County's brochures and I think that wheel arrangement looks great.

I was thinking . The first style rims look very like the ones used on some of the Replicagri Internationals . Might be worth a look.. Only thing is the centre hubs are quiet large on the County compared to the IH..

CIH-RA-REP101_02.jpg

9 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I was thinking . The first style rims look very like the ones used on some of the Replicagri Internationals . Might be worth a look.. Only thing is the centre hubs are quiet large on the County compared to the IH..

CIH-RA-REP101_02.jpg

Cheers Justin, they look spot on! Just a case of re-working the hub and 10 stud pattern, well spotted!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hajo said:

Looks superb Ian, can't wait for the other two to been seen here!

Any chance some parts will be available as a form of kit?

Thanks Hajo, no plans on doing anything in kit form, a lot of this type of building isn't quite as simple as sticking parts to a Britains tractor, a lot of it is tailor made as it progresses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Ben Gardebroek said:

It is realy amazing what you every time create Ian. May I ask what basic model did you use for these shortnose? I persume again a Britains model.

Thanks Ben :) This one and the version 1 are based on Britains TW-15s but I reckon the same thing could be done with the TW-10 and TW-20 skid units, it just happened that TW-15s were more available to me

• 1 year later...

Archived