John Deere 6125M

Picked up a cheap 6125R with missing mirrors and lights off the cab but otherwise in good nick, so an ideal base for a smaller R series. Just trying everything out for size at the moment, but they do seem to marry up very well:)

WP_20171206_15_45_29_Pro.jpg

what I have learnt since joining the forum and getting back into farm related models, is if the model dose not exist then try and make the best one you can, and with all the help from the seasoned builders help and advice is never far away :)

My biggest problem is that I start a model that's not available, like I did with the 6150M and also a Case IH 1455xl which I started about 8 years ago now, but by the time I get round to finishing them, one of the manufacturers have produced them had them on sale for years!:D

Just now, and2go said:

interesting, Did the Cab take much persuasion to fit on the chassis/axle?

Actually, very little once the original cab was off, it's almost like it was made to fit, I can see it's going to be a much easier job than the 6150 I did!

Archived