Chris Watson collection.

chris.watson

Good to see your collection back on here Chris, and good to see your training your lad up to follow in your footsteps :)

Brian were telling me about the ETC trailers earlier in the year, looks very much like a Martin Thompson build, i've 4 of his marshall trailers here and i can't fault them :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Good to see your collection back on here Chris, and good to see your training your lad up to follow in your footsteps :)

Brian were telling me about the ETC trailers earlier in the year, looks very much like a Martin Thompson build, i've 4 of his marshall trailers here and i can't fault them :)

Cheers Paul. Yes, trailers are very well made. Detail is very accurate. No doubt Brian will add to this thread and remind me who built it.;)

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 5:39 PM, chris.watson said:

Thanks Stevie. John Deere cabinet is going to appear on here soon. Can't be bothered to get each piece out individually, so just doing group shots.

We don't need to see the John Deere cabinet. It's grand. No bother. Plenty of awesome stuff in your collection we'd much prefer to see.

Give the Deere's to the young 'un. Free up some space in the cabinets.

3 hours ago, b_emmons said:

You have a great Claas collection Chris, and your sons collection looks great as well :)

What is the Machine behind the Schuco Axos in 3rd photo in 3rd post? is it a Potato or Beet harvester? 

Its the Claas Cougar self propelled mower Brian

Edited by CX820Joe
Spelling