Chris Watson collection.

chris.watson

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Cheers mate, yes, all the scaledowns were built by myself. Have both the track marshals to show you aswell at some point.

Excellent job you have made of them. Thank you for posting them for us to see. Look forward to seeing the track marshals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

Haha, yes john, got a few nashes  in the collection,  next spare time I get I will photo them. Fair few masseys to get out aswell mate.;)

oh well, never mind Chris, at least one of the shades of red is right!:D look forward to seeing them

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

A great collection of blue and yellow Chris :)

Really like the country's, FW60 and TX66 :) 

Is the TX66 the Ros model ?

Cheers mate. Yes, the TX66 is the Ros model. All I have done is put a wider front axle on it to widen the front wheel width, added a few warning decals and put some plastic crystals over the light lenses. Looks better with the wider front wheel width I think.

Just now, chris.watson said:

Cheers mate. Yes, the TX66 is the Ros model. All I have done is put a wider front axle on it to widen the front wheel width, added a few warning decals and put some plastic crystals over the light lenses. Looks better with the wider front wheel width I think.

I managed to get the model recently of ebay, and will be giving it a make over in due course :)

10 minutes ago, SPN said:

Thanks Chris.

I really need to get stuck into building ScaleDown models. There are quite a few there that I'd love to have in my collection.

I know what you mean Stan, there is all the nuffields from scaledown that I want to build, but just don't seem to get time lately. Livestock and children don't leave much spare time mate.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Great update Chris, and a very impressive collection of Scaledowns :) Hopefully one day you'll get round to having a bit of spare and build a few Nuffields up to make me envoius ;) though in the mean time looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection

Cheers Paul mate. Yes, nuffields are on the list, aswell as the Bray conversion variants.;)

• Like 2