Ricky-don't flatter yourself babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit, no I haven't.not really looking foreward to the flight either, but my sister is having a baby and I really want to see her new house and the bump and getting all excited over it already!

You'll be fine can't beat those trans-atlantic flights pure dead brill, thats always been part of the vacation for me. Nothing like being up in a big jumbo  :) You'll have a great time I'm sure  :)

Ricky-don't flatter yourself babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit, no I haven't.not really looking foreward to the flight either, but my sister is having a baby and I really want to see her new house and the bump and getting all excited over it already!

Turbulence is terrible FL especially flying back in the gulf stream, you've heard of shake, rattle and roll well add dropping 4000 ft just like that to it :o :o :o :o

Just thought you might like to know, oh and I've only ever dropped 4000ft once due to turbulence ;D ;D ;) ;) :-*

Turbulence is terrible FL especially flying back in the gulf stream, you've heard of shake, rattle and roll well add dropping 4000 ft just like that to it :o :o :o :o

God you know how to ease a nervous flyer!!!! :D;)

nothing to worry about shan, went through a thunder storm my very first flight,and it was great seeing it like that , its very rare to get bad turblance nowadays with all the radar stuff they have on them,  

The thing is I force myself on a plane every summer, and I keep getting worse and worse. Did the hypnosis work?? Rob suggested vallium because when we went to Cyprus last year I cried all the way there and all the way back??!!! :-\

worked for my mother,no where near as bad now,shes of 2 times a year now,before she wouldn't go on a palne,