International Harvester 74 series

John you inspired me to have a go now ha ha! right ....Going to have a go at doing 2  my god i got 20 1/32nd projects on the go now 

434 cabbed 

784 sekura cabbed

585 2wd xl

885 4wd xl 

784 ertl to modify into 2wd

These 2 new ones will be 

2 worldwide series tractors

One a 454 definatly 

The other 475 or 574 574 hydro or 674 

??????? These two will need all the help 

And the other projects i might farm out to get compleated  proper il need all the help i can get me thinks 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, IH885XLMAN said:

John you inspired me to have a go now ha ha! right ....Going to have a go at doing 2  my god i got 20 1/32nd projects on the go now 

434 cabbed 

784 sekura cabbed

585 2wd xl

885 4wd xl 

784 ertl to modify into 2wd

These 2 new ones will be 

2 worldwide series tractors

One a 454 definatly 

The other 475 or 574 574 hydro or 674 

??????? These two will need all the help 

And the other projects i might farm out to get compleated  proper il need all the help i can get me thinks 

and I thought I had a long list of projects!:o

38 minutes ago, 844john said:

Some more paint work done, making a start on putting her together now:)

WP_20180117_14_37_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_14_37_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_14_35_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_14_35_24_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_14_35_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_14_34_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20180117_13_40_55_Pro.jpg

I’ve seen some builds in my time building models and this really is the cherry on the cake. I would love one on my diorama ! I best get to work ha ha Would look great on a little Fahr km 22 mower ! 

1 hour ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

I’ve seen some builds in my time building models and this really is the cherry on the cake. I would love one on my diorama ! I best get to work ha ha Would look great on a little Fahr km 22 mower ! 

Thank you very much Sam, I take that as a huge compliment indeed:) We have a Claas Corto165 mower that I was thinking the same about, along with a haybob, Einbock grass harrows, link box, maybe even a wuffler;).....it just goes on and on!

1 minute ago, 844john said:

Thank you very much Sam, I take that as a huge compliment indeed:) We have a Claas Corto165 mower that I was thinking the same about, along with a haybob, Einbock grass harrows, link box, maybe even a wuffler;).....it just goes on and on!

No worries mate. Honestly you  sound like me, we’ve got an old Whitlock link box, and a David brown 3 ton tipper ! Might need a hedge cutter to get to it ha ha!. We have some water tanks on Howard spreader chassis. As you say goes on and on and on, I will make a few models for shows as that’s the only time I ever get to decide what I make unfortunately. I can’t wait to see this ih when it’s done, hopefully you can bring it to Penrith mate 

Forgot the McConnel back actor on my list, been thinking about having a go at that for a while now, the 475 spends a fair bit of her time on the front of that, would make an interesting build as well....:D

A little bit more done, made and fitted the door handles, wiper, side windows and rubber seal between the cab and the bonnet. Back window and front grill still to do, and I'm still pondering the best way to do the grill at the moment :)

WP_20180121_17_43_06_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, 844john said:

A little bit more done, made and fitted the door handles, wiper, side windows and rubber seal between the cab and the bonnet. Back window and front grill still to do, and I'm still pondering the best way to do the grill at the moment :)

WP_20180121_17_43_06_Pro.jpg

Pwarrr that’s so smart !!! My dads now mithering me to make one after showing him this ha ha!. First class work mate 

14 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Pwarrr that’s so smart !!! My dads now mithering me to make one after showing him this ha ha!. First class work mate 

Thanks Sam, I'll tell you what it is, the time this is taking it would have been quicker for me to build a real one!:D

Archived