One of County's smaller 3 cylinder tractors. I'm basing this on a Britains 6600/7600. The Skid unit has been moulded and cast in resin, then shortened along with the bonnet to get the dimensions right. Also using Scaledown rear wheels for this one.

timthumb.jpg.13ce0e40c04be86158d96d592c305ae0.jpgDSC_0568.thumb.JPG.aea015e238f82ce34db4818b1d40b93a.JPGDSC_0569.thumb.JPG.02f2a61e9d7d5c50ffa097ab55a82a9d.JPGDSC_0570.thumb.JPG.7fe7a879054a237fd71813cd6d3da761.JPG

Oh hell justins gonna wet him self

when he see’s this one :D 

certainly looks good ian , and casting the chassis is a good idea to , may save you bunting down any britains models, will you cast the cab and floor pans to do you think ??

22 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Oh hell justins gonna wet him self

when he see’s this one :D 

certainly looks good ian , and casting the chassis is a good idea to , may save you bunting down any britains models, will you cast the cab and floor pans to do you think ??

Thanks Sean, yeah these Britains Fords are getting rare and it's hard to get one for under £40 now, I knew at some point I'd have to start casting. Managed to find a pile of Q cabs and floor pans on fleabay so just a case of making everything else. Don't know what I'll do when I run out of cabs!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:40 AM, tabmodels said:

Thanks Sean, yeah these Britains Fords are getting rare and it's hard to get one for under £40 now, I knew at some point I'd have to start casting. Managed to find a pile of Q cabs and floor pans on fleabay so just a case of making everything else. Don't know what I'll do when I run out of cabs!

make more cables models :P 

The 3 cylinder looks good :) 

Archived