Catalogue

J55CKH

Would anyone be able to help me and let me know where I can order a 2018 catalogue from (if i even can)? will also be looking to order the Siku Catalogue as well. any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Jack 

I wrote to Britains for mine before Christmas, but it has not arrived yet, the 2 previous years it came before Christmas, so slightly disappointed, but hopefully will arrive before end of the week. Will post pictures when it arrives.

tractorman314.

51 minutes ago, tractorman314 said:

I wrote to Britains for mine before Christmas, but it has not arrived yet, the 2 previous years it came before Christmas, so slightly disappointed, but hopefully will arrive before end of the week. Will post pictures when it arrives.

tractorman314.

I've Also wrote to Britans this evening. Is there normally a charge?

By lucky coincidence I'm heading that way this weekend, so be rude not to pop in and have a look :D. Is the open weekend a annual thing, and what should I expect? Never really been to a open weekend.

2 hours ago, J55CKH said:

By lucky coincidence I'm heading that way this weekend, so be rude not to pop in and have a look :D. Is the open weekend a annual thing, and what should I expect? Never really been to a open weekend.

Its something they do every other month or so (I think ) been told its well worth while going along as they is a lot of models to look at , just look at they website as that is packed with models

12 hours ago, J55CKH said:

I'll say it's worth going,I've been and I live 400 miles away,mind you,I was visiting my Sister at Bythorn at the time,ha ha!.:D

Regards

Joe.

Had a response from Tomy about the catalogue today, the response was:-

Unfortunately we do not currently have a Britain's Farm Brochure 2018”. 

Guess it won’t be out for a while yet. 

Archived