Weeks / MF 5 ton trailer

7 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Anymore pics mate? Looking forward to seeing her done ! 

No, sorry Sam, haven't had much time on the models this past few days, hopefully will get back to them soon!:)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

That is a work of art ! Amazing. Love the background 

Thanks Sam, its amazing what a couple of weeks brochures can do for a background! :D If the weather picks up, hopefully get the top coat in the next day or two.

Looking at it John that brochure to the right of the photograph looks like the mf 200 I bought which was half built. Can you send me some pics of it ! If mines wrong you’ll have to correct me. Can’t be doing with my models being incorrect !! 

4 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Sam, its amazing what a couple of weeks brochures can do for a background! :D If the weather picks up, hopefully get the top coat in the next day or two.

Just now, mb86 said:

Haha, a tin of paint from carrs and she will look just as good. 

Trouble is, even though she's just little, a tin of paint doesn't seem to go very far.......or maybe that's just my spraying!:D

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Looking good John, a couple of Weeks silage trailers for the fleet now would be just the ticket ;)

Thanks Paul, you know what, after doing these I wouldn't mind now making another weeks trailer or two, I saw a tin of spray paint in Boyes the other week that by the cap at least looked a good match for Weeks blue.......;)

28 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I was in upstairs Boyes the other day getting some yellow thread for my 717 conversion, felt a right plonker looking through all the sewing gear but there is some useful stuff in there. 

You're right there, Boyes has loads of useful stuff! Looking forward to seeing the 717 Martin........any chance of a few pictures of your needlework skills as well? I've got a few pairs of trousers with holes in the knees and the wife's crap at sewing, just wondering if you take on a bit of extra work!:D

2 hours ago, 844john said:

You're right there, Boyes has loads of useful stuff! Looking forward to seeing the 717 Martin........any chance of a few pictures of your needlework skills as well? I've got a few pairs of trousers with holes in the knees and the wife's crap at sewing, just wondering if you take on a bit of extra work!:D

Well I'm a dab hand at stitching up wool sheets, no photos I'm afraid as I sent them weeks ago. Call in with them and I'll have them done in no time. :D

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, you know what, after doing these I wouldn't mind now making another weeks trailer or two, I saw a tin of spray paint in Boyes the other week that by the cap at least looked a good match for Weeks blue.......;)

How about a bigger challenge this time john, removable sides, bale extension and hay racks. B)

Archived