MF 175 and 1080 Working!

Howdy Gents!

Haven't been around for awhile and I apologize for that! :-[ Anyway, We had a few nice days here awhile back and I decided to till up the wife's garden. After looking at all that fresh dirt, I decided to go inside and get the Fergusons out for some excercise! ;D

Here are some pics of Fergusons out in the "field". The 175 is pulling an International 3-bottom plow and the 1080 is working a Massey-Ferguson disk.

Mike  ;D

post-591-132638528042_thumb.jpg

post-591-132638528046_thumb.jpg

So why hasn't Marky F replied yet then? Beside himself with excitement maybe?!! Look like nice models in just as nice a setting too. The photo's make them look like real ones parked up on dinner break. Nice models.

So why hasn't Marky F replied yet then? Beside himself with excitement maybe?!! Look like nice models in just as nice a setting too. The photo's make them look like real ones parked up on dinner break. Nice models.

I've been speaking to Marky over PM's the past couple of days, he's been pretty busy at work and hasn't had too much time to check on the forum......I'm sure he'll catch up soon though...... :) :)

I've been speaking to Marky over PM's the past couple of days, he's been pretty busy at work and hasn't had too much time to check on the forum......I'm sure he'll catch up soon though...... :) :)

indeed your right...he is taking a kitchen out tonight (set up nicely there for some jokes :D :D :D::)), i'll see him tomorrow though

Too bad Marky's tied up with extra work, oh well, more money to pay the bills! Thank you for the compliment Deere-est!  :D The photos were taken on my little 50 acre Yankee farm - my little corner of heaven!!! ;)

Mike  ;D

Mike thanks for sharing those pics  those are sweet looking tractors..........forgot what part of the states are you from?

Thank you sir, for your kindness! :D I would be from the big mitten looking state up in the Northeast called Michigan.

Mike  ;D

Very nice Mike and not too far from me either, just accross the border in beautiful Windsor  ;D

Ahhhh..Windsor! I've been there a few times and it is indeed, beautiful. I've also visted London (Ontario) - my employer has a plant up there.

Mike  ;D