Marge models 2018

catkom3

3 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Had a funny feeling these would appear tonight,Thursday night trailers revealed,Friday night 4x2's revealed,tonight 6x4's.roll on tomorrow,ha ha!.

Regards

Joe.

dose that mean Sunday is the 8x4 heavy haul version :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Marge Models have just announced the colours for the up coming FH04's,

Regards

Joe.

Update on the new 1/32 Volvo trucks by MarGe Models!

MarGe Models has confirmed the colours of the new Volvo trucks!
The FH16 4x2 will be available in two colours, White (1810-01) and Black (1810-02) and the FH16 6x2 will be available in four colours, White (1811-01), Black (1811-02), Red (1811-03) and Blue (1811-04).

Marge FH04 colours.jpg

• 2 months later...

Marge have really pushed out the boat on these models,I've just noticed they have even replicated the telescopic ladder on the hand rail beside the cab.??

Regards

Joe.

Vredo VT 7028 steps.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2018 at 8:25 AM, AJH said:

The Nooteboom trailers will be deliverd in week 28 ;)

Apparently not Atte,the models are still on a boat from China,they are now due,in July,??.

I received this earlier,

Nooteboom models are still on their way from China to the Netherlands, so we will not yet be delivering them next week, sorry.

We will announce and notify our customers when the models are available.

Wish you a pleasant day,

Regards
Joe.

16 minutes ago, AJH said:

We are now week 26, so still 2 weeks to wait, dont know when the Volvo's will be available, the MarGe shop still says july... ;)

Yes Atte,Marge models no longer say's WK28,that's been changed to just July,the e-mail I received was from Marianne Lammers at Marge models,:)

Regards

Joe.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Very nice models, only thing wrong with them is they are not a Scania:D

I've driven both,and prefer the Volvo,better looking truck anyway,But Marge will have done their R & D, S series will probably appear next year,but I won't be after one.

Regards

Joe

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

they do look nice indeed, although i dont like the amber  beacons on them, they look very crude compaired to the rest of the model, almost a last miniute addition to the light bar infact the whole light bar looks a bit tacky ?? 

When the first prototype photos appeared,only the 4x2's had warning lights,??

didnt know that joe. not saying the whole models bad, just that cab top light bar just looks tacky,prehaps its the beacons?? prehaps it looks oversized from th frame work, just something doesnt look right about it,i know its prob a dutch one, but ?? heres one from the uk , some of us will know the driver from way back ,its a member on here powerstar ,he kind of progressed like our trissy did, .even on our dutch trips i dont recall seeing round spots,maybe thats it .hard to tell to be honset 

756C4302-C3E2-407E-9608-C26E26778B6F.jpeg

If you look back to the bottom pictures of page one you'll see them Sean,And like all models,depends what's fitted to the truck / tractor they used to measure up,I guy who's mail I deliver has a very tidy FH04,and he only has tiny LED's fitted to his,

Regards

Joe.

Rams FH.jpg

Archived