Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 11th February

convo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well John at least we can go out for some grub on Saturday day night I am probably looking forward to that more than the show ,,I put this show on my Facebook and even that has had a poor response ,, really strange because every other year there is a positive vibe on nearly every farm model show or at least comments one way or another,,maybe that the show is so well advised people know about it ,,, strange 

Hoping to head down as its not to far from Uni. I don't really know why theres a lacking interest in the show but one possibility that I can see is a lack of human touch or family feel to it, any adverts I've seen make it look more like a business event than a hobbyist show

My reason for not attending isnt anything else apart from having to clear a back log of orders... As soon as one went out another came in so Im fully booked until March. Although everyone is aware of that it’s abit of a pain my end as I’m not sure I’ll make Spaulding. So I’ve decided to stop taking anymore customer orders and just focus on building stock for shows and online sales. So more wufflers, balers,, mowers..... etc etc. As I’m just not having the time to build enough to come out to shows to make it worthwhile. So next year yes definitely! 

15 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

My reason for not attending isnt anything else apart from having to clear a back log of orders... As soon as one went out another came in so Im fully booked until March. Although everyone is aware of that it’s abit of a pain my end as I’m not sure I’ll make Spaulding. So I’ve decided to stop taking anymore customer orders and just focus on building stock for shows and online sales. So more wufflers, balers,, mowers..... etc etc. As I’m just not having the time to build enough to come out to shows to make it worthwhile. So next year yes definitely! 

Hopefully I can meet you at another show then :D

22 hours ago, convo said:

Well John at least we can go out for some grub on Saturday day night I am probably looking forward to that more than the show ,,I put this show on my Facebook and even that has had a poor response ,, really strange because every other year there is a positive vibe on nearly every farm model show or at least comments one way or another,,maybe that the show is so well advised people know about it ,,, strange 

is it indian again peter was very good last year apart from the wait

On 6/2/2018 at 2:23 PM, Andy said:

I've been told there's going to be a very good turn out of model displays and exhibits so fingers crossed! 

I would love to go but not this year do so hope yours all take loads of pictures and put them up 

Just back from the show so I will put up my usual few taster photos, David will be along later with a much larger selection I'm sure. First up, the real tractor in the hall

2018 (1).JPG

2018 (2).JPG

2018 (3).JPG

2018 (4).JPG

2018 (5).JPG

2018 (6).JPG

2018 (7).JPG

Archived