Claas.com Sale

AndyB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

And me as well................A liner for £25!!!   

I know, I wish I hadn't seen it, I resisted the other day, today I've been back on and ordered a standard Wiking Tucano  and a pair of cabbed and a cabless USK Dominators.:)

52 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

john you should have known coming on here would only cost you more money than you thought,

I feel a bit guilty now.....That's a couple of posts of mine that seemingly have cost folks money:D

15 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I feel a bit guilty now.....That's a couple of posts of mine that seemingly have cost folks money:D

Don't feel guilty Andy, we're all supposedly responsible adults on here, just for goodness sake don't tell the wife, hope she's out when the parcels come!:D

3 minutes ago, 844john said:

Don't feel guilty Andy, we're all supposedly responsible adults on here, just for goodness sake don't tell the wife, hope she's out when the parcels come!:D

john, just set up a save space in the barn, and make sure all the parcel guys leave stuff there, just like smithy does, lifes safer that way :D:D

17 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

john, just set up a save space in the barn, and make sure all the parcel guys leave stuff there, just like smithy does, lifes safer that way :D:D

Sounds like a good idea Sean, unless she finds it, then I might be living in the barn as well!!!:D

11 hours ago, 844john said:

Well John, I had that aspect covered years ago - all my acquisitions go to my work address and get smuggled into the house when the cat is out :D:D

3 hours ago, PDH said:

Well I umm'd and err'd then cogitated for a couple of days but then succumbed! Tucano and V930 ordered, at that price it would have been daft not to!!

P

You must have got the last one, it is now showing as "not available"

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/02/2018 at 10:03 AM, PDH said:

Well I umm'd and err'd then cogitated for a couple of days but then succumbed! Tucano and V930 ordered, at that price it would have been daft not to!!

P

These are back in stock, just ordered one for a very good price including delivery

Archived