Claas.com Sale

AndyB

7 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

I'm having trouble with my postcode again,any guys,girls help,what am I doing wrong?

I enter mine in 2 parts RG22 4EE and then just tick the boxes and keep going to the payment screen regardless of warnings :) 

items have turned up :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking at the denominator 98 classic and maxi as they are a very good price..

Inky thing is I have the norev 108 which does not have a steering axle..I see these have..does anyone one else reccomend getting one of the other or one in particular? Would it be worth adding another combine to the collection?

I was wondering about going for the 98s or the Maxi, but opted for the Commandor in the end...the front wheels look a bit odd, and it's not a type that ever seemed to appear around my neck of the woods (Dominators ten a penny) but I like that it's got a bigger header, and the grain tank opens up which I dont think the Replicagri ones do, they do look good though. 

I think my Commandor has been delivered now hopefully will get a look at it soon

3 hours ago, F8N said:

Looking at the denominator 98 classic and maxi as they are a very good price..

Inky thing is I have the norev 108 which does not have a steering axle..I see these have..does anyone one else reccomend getting one of the other or one in particular? Would it be worth adding another combine to the collection?

I got the 98S last week ..great model.

2 hours ago, F8N said:

What made you go for the s over the maxi or classic justy? 

Nothing really ..only the price. I got it for under €60, it was a few quid cheaper than the others. I was wanting a Dominator of any description for the collection with a while and just fitted the bill for me. 

My norev one is quite britel. But it looks the part however theres no steering axle..I was looking in an old model farmer magazine and the repliagri s got an excellent review..think I'll go on ahead its deff well worth that price. Opening can door too justy?

On 7/21/2020 at 12:24 PM, SPN said:

I went with the 98 Maxi to pair with the 108 Maxi

20180226_170850.jpg

20180226_170900.jpg

20180226_170931.jpg

20180226_170951.jpg

20180226_171027.jpg

Which of the 2 brands do you prefer? 

Their a nice pair. I was thinking of going for the classic as there appears to be more differences. 

On 7/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, CX820Joe said:

I was wondering about going for the 98s or the Maxi, but opted for the Commandor in the end...the front wheels look a bit odd, and it's not a type that ever seemed to appear around my neck of the woods (Dominators ten a penny) but I like that it's got a bigger header, and the grain tank opens up which I dont think the Replicagri ones do, they do look good though. 

I think my Commandor has been delivered now hopefully will get a look at it soon

Look forward to hearing your thoughts..its a good buy at half price..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived