Claas.com Sale

AndyB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

I am quite possibly in a minority here, but whilst I have always liked that generation of Jaguar, I am really not keen on the anniversary model.

Me too Joe, it looks like it's ill........or albino.......each to their own i guess.

• 5 months later...

Just bumping this topic as Claas.com have dropped the price further on a few models, for example the Commandor 228CS now not much over £50, Dominator Classic just under £40, there are some other good prices too.  Guess they are clearing out in advance of the new releases.....  I don't think we in the UK can order from them still, but speak to your friendly Claas dealer, they should get fairly near these prices;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 8:23 AM, AndyB said:

Just bumping this topic as Claas.com have dropped the price further on a few models, for example the Commandor 228CS now not much over £50, Dominator Classic just under £40, there are some other good prices too.  Guess they are clearing out in advance of the new releases.....  I don't think we in the UK can order from them still, but speak to your friendly Claas dealer, they should get fairly near these prices;)

I think you can order unless something changed? 

Archived