SPN's Collection

SPN

Polish and Czech versions of the same machine.

I remember sitting in school in 1977 and a yellow Ursus 1201 rocked up outside. A local farmer was upgrading from a burgundy C385 and the handover took place outside the school. It spent a lot of time on a beet harvester with a 5000 and 4100 drawing away from it.

20221102_152934.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, robbo said:

T-Toys produced a 3130 with the OPU cab a couple of years ago, superb model but now quite hard to find

There was one for sale at the recent Mitchelstown Show, where I got the 3350. I couldn't bring myself to pay the money for it though.

TW longnose 2wd.

I also have a TW30 2wd DRW that hasn't been photographed yet. The plan is to swap off the rear wheels from this TW25 onto the TW30 and then upgrade the TW25 with a pair of MarGe TW rear wheels I picked up along the way.

20180306_150138.jpg

Edited by SPN
  • Like 4

Nice selection of 6s there Stan... Regarding your search for an opu cabbed 30 series, I'm sure Paul Capon of PDC farm models did a run of 3130 and 3140 2wd opu cabbed models, based on the old ertl 3140 opu cabbed model, 4020 front axle, rear hitch and a few detailed finishings.... I had one a few years back and sold it on to Mr Softie aka Brian... From what I remember I don't think they were silly money at the time

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, SPN said:

I finally picked up this Taarup 338 from Brian at Moira. It's a replica of a mowing outfit that operated near here back in the day, although the 338 was badged as a Kverneland.

My recollection is that there was a 2wd 6 cylinder and 4wd 6 cylinder Fendt drawing with this outfit, as well as a pair of Case 1594 2wds. For longer draws a JD2850 4wd was brought it.

20231102_151053.jpg

20231102_151121.jpg

20231102_151530.jpg

That fantastic looking 👌👌

• Like 2