Ricky's 24 hr stint - - - THE RESULT!!

Well I got a hint a few weeks ago about this model someone wanted.

I said not a chance, I have MX's to build and many of them at that!!

I really hadn't time  :-\ :-\ :-\

Someone else thought they could help this person out, but they got confused between two different models and as a result I was phoned pestered Blackmailed into producing this MODEL.

I boxed up quite a few mx's around tea time yesterday. . .then the following occured

So Last night at 10pm I had the phone call, PANIC, I said no, I said not a chance, the person was very dissapointed  :'( :'( :'(

I REALLY HADN'T TIME  the model needed to be finished for saturday morning.

RICKY LIKES A CHALLENGE EVERYNOW AND AGAIIN

I phoned them back to tell them something.

AT 11pm I cleared the workbench and put the pedal to the metal

5:30 this morning I went for some sleep as I was begining to lose concentration.

11:30am this morning i was staring at something UNHEARD OF IN RICKYS YARD!!!

About 5pm this evening I'm finished, All I need is decals but unfortunately cannot get them this side of christmas, well maybe a week but not yet anyway the rest of her is done,

ENJOY

PS WHO READ THIS AND WHO JUST LOOKED AT THE PICTURES??

Model consists of 98% mc115, Britains top of cab, and tim massey front weights  :D

TS 115 is longer ( 6 cylinder), exhaust is out left side of bonnet airfilter the same place (mc115 exhaust is where airfilter now is

tim massey axhaust too  :o :o

Was takin a closer look at her tonight, This is only the prototype, Gonna put the production on on a Valtra c chassis, Resin bonnet, resin cab roof.

+ Air precleaner needs to be a little smaller i think

Need a slightly longer chassis for the 115 I'll think about that one, i might just stretch the valtra for it as its rims are perfect for the job.

Both will be available with front linkage though prob more suited to the 115?

Paul she's for someone via keith, Lets just say it was worth my while staying up all night ???

Was takin a closer look at her tonight, This is only the prototype, Gonna put the production on on a Valtra c chassis, Resin bonnet, resin cab roof.

+ Air precleaner needs to be a little smaller i think

Need a slightly longer chassis for the 115 I'll think about that one, i might just stretch the valtra for it as its rims are perfect for the job.

Both will be available with front linkage though prob more suited to the 115?

Paul she's for someone via keith, Lets just say it was worth my while staying up all night ???

so your gonna make a full scrath built bonnet then ricky? ,sounds  good,might be intrested in a 115 if you get it right