New Workshop

richie

I wish you guys would stop giving me idea's for making more buildings, Ia'm supposed to be packing it all up.This is what I have come up with a workshop. I only had two hours before my 2 year old woke up and found me in the shed and started to play with the sharp things. I plan on trying to put some sliding doors on it and give it a spash of paint. I borrowed the tools from the scalextric box and I thought the eclipse tin would make a tin cupboard, The chain is going to be the block and tackle, I would like to put a pit in but I'll wait till I get back to the uk before I do that one. Some people might say I will need a pit if I've got blue tractors :D :D I will send photos when its finished.

post-59-132638528536_thumb.jpg

post-59-13263852854_thumb.jpg

They might say it, but just look at how clean the workshop is, and how unused the tools are. Clearly blue was a good decision!

On the other hand, look at how Britains had to bring out a JQ service van to make that range realistic.

They've been making blues for over 50 years and never had to do that!

;D ;D

Where dya get ya tools and garage sundries from Richie hey hey hey??????????

Looks really smart, like the block and tackle chain hung up in the rafters!!  :)

indeed Tris, we NEED to know!

I wish you guys would stop giving me idea's for making more buildings, Ia'm supposed to be packing it all up.This is what I have come up with a workshop. I only had two hours before my 2 year old woke up and found me in the shed and started to play with the sharp things. I plan on trying to put some sliding doors on it and give it a spash of paint. I borrowed the tools from the scalextric box and I thought the eclipse tin would make a tin cupboard, The chain is going to be the block and tackle, I would like to put a pit in but I'll wait till I get back to the uk before I do that one. Some people might say I will need a pit if I've got blue tractors :D :D I will send photos when its finished.

::) ::)::) ::) Oh Deere

Year guys The tools was in the pits shed as well as the vice and the orange cupboard. The chains came with a 1;25 kit towing truck if I remember righr it was a red sciana six wheeler. And the rest was from one of them cheap farm sets.

Yes smallclass its all going in a container, Its going Ikea style flat packed.

Some people might say I will need a pit if I've got blue tractors :D :D I will send photos when its finished.

no just plenty of saw dust & sand to mop up after it  :D :D

you do realise yer going to be mugged as soon as yer off the plane & all ports & docks are under close surveylence  :D;) ;)

kepp it going mate , it's looking pretty bloody good  ;)

no just plenty of saw dust & sand to mop up after it  :D :D

you do realise yer going to be mugged as soon as yer off the plane & all ports & docks are under close surveylence  :D;) ;)

kepp it going mate , it's looking pretty bloody good  ;)

Thanks mjb I'll be on the look out. I am paying extra for armed gaurds to go with the container :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats a good one Bjorn I like the oxy bottle and the other tools are they scalextric or scx??. Iv'e made my workshop a bit small to get the forager in mine, Never mind good excuse to make a bigger one next time. Cheers Bjorn. ;)

They were cheap for what you get eh, A bit of paint on them and they will look even better Bjorn. They are just what I need for my workshop.Will have to look out for them.

Well here it is, I just got it finished tonight. I still think there is a few little bits still to do; door handles, put the whole shed on a board and work on putting a pit in and I might try and put a self on the lefthand side. The doors do slide but they dont just meet in the middle, But what the hell. Ive tried and made it old and rough looking ie; old dark brick and the dirty marks on the doors. Well hear goes.

post-59-132638528739_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638528743_thumb.jpg

You've done a damn fine job there, Britains should supply one of those with each and avery John Deere they sell...... you could be a millionaire if you could maket this as a Massey ferguson John Deere accessory.  ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)