New Workshop

richie

You've done a damn fine job there, Britains should supply one of those with each and avery John Deere they sell...... you could be a millionaire if you could maket this as a Massey ferguson John Deere accessory.  ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

They could even do one with a Case Zetor

:D

Thanks for all the comments, If I have got time this weekend I might try and put it on a board. Ia'm trying to use up all of the wood I have because the removal guy said that any wood that has not been treated or painted can not go because of any eggs that may have been layed in it. So it's a good excuss to make more stuff. I dont understand that if the eggs are in the wood already what difference is painting it going to!!!. Does the paint kill them off or does it seal the wood. He wasn't too sure either.

Bjorn....

can you send me some sets!!!! ;D

And me Bjorn and me!!!

Richie, it looks perfect mate. The 'old' look you have given it makes it look alive. All the bits and bobs lead about the place look in their place if you know what I mean. Maybe some FB style lighting in there next? Wouldn't worry too much though as it looks a peach of a building as it is. I'm well jealous!!!

And me Bjorn and me!!!

Richie, it looks perfect mate. The 'old' look you have given it makes it look alive. All the bits and bobs lead about the place look in their place if you know what I mean. Maybe some FB style lighting in there next? Wouldn't worry too much though as it looks a peach of a building as it is. I'm well jealous!!!

Thanks for that Deere-est, Iv'e just been looking at FB's shed it looks great, Iv'e had a look and I have only one light left I was going to put it on the outside of the building like the rest but since its the workshop Ia'm going to take your advice and put it inside.

Well put my last light into the workshop, Some how I don't think one is going to do. It is brighter than it looks honest, Ha I know I wanted to get the old and rough look but it helps if you can see what you are fixing.I want two lights inside and one on the outside.  It looks as if I will have to head down to the hobby shop I'll show you's what I mean 

post-59-132638529183_thumb.jpg

Didnt FB upgrade his to 12V, maybe that would work for you?

Iam already using 12v  James Through a hornby train transformer and its running 14 lights altogether, It also acts as a dimmer and they might be to much for one tran's. I did think about another one but I will wait till I get back over to the uk when I start over again. Thanks for that.