Classic series

JC

How about a classic range, siku are running one which must be successful or they wouldn't be releasing more models in this range.

It has been mentioned before that the old moulds from earlier models are still in existence, would it be feasible to re-badge some of the older models such as the ford 6600 as a Ford 7000/5000, maybe tweak them up a bit, put better wheels on etc.

Another suggestion being a re-run of the county 1884 in BLUE, not my suggestion but one I really like the idea of and I'm pretty certain would be a big seller to collectors in and around the UK.

The possibilities along these lines are vast if you take into consideration the different variants that could be manufactured using the old Ford and Massey Ferguson castings.

Jason

• 2 months later...

TW 35 or 8730 if i remember correctly

FORD

Spares from ford

and ive got a county 944 with ford printed all over every casting exept the back axle which was made by county comercial vehicles

If the 1884 were to be re-released & look genuine then apart from being blue the cab roof would also have to be changed for a bubble cab type as ive never seen a real SQ cabbed roof version .

There is one, the last one. It was made for British Steel. Later it was kitted out for forestry work by Wilsons

There is also another one that has had its cab changed for a super-Q. I think the Q looks better though

• 2 weeks later...