my new barn

now how am i gonaa get it in the car with you marcus and old ford in there to??? sure won't fit in the boot i can tell ya

Put it on the roof, if not I'll lend you my 40ft artic trailer for the day ::) ::):D :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give you a little push to get you on your way Sean, no problem. You'll just have to use Marcus etc as anchors to slow you down and take every bend a bit wider than usual ;D ;D ;D

no your small enough to sit on the dash mate,like a litle mascot or something :D :D :D :D :D

mind you if marcus or old ford pull out it may not be worth going to spalding anyway,so might only get to toytrac this year long way to go for just 2 peops ,

no your small enough to sit on the dash mate,like a litle mascot or something :D :D :D :D :D

mind you if marcus or old ford pull out it may not be worth going to spalding anyway,so might only get to toytrac this year long way to go for just 2 peops ,

I'll have none of that negative talk around here young man!!

ok mate,,need to try and book a hotel soon for the night before,can drive back the same day no probs i would think

i drove to Torquay in 5ish hours....with a female in the car....only made 3 toilet stops  :D :D :D

you should be ok :-\

i know mate,i did ramsgate in 4.45 last month,mind you was at 3 in more,,might consider a up and back in one go?? but hotle for night before would be easier

you dont wanna push it really, its a long way to drive!, i think over night stay would be better, especially as you will be there most of the day on sunday with Tris......he should get in for a childs price or maybe free ???::)

Bloody childs price Ben you cheeky git. Bath and West is ?18 to get in so I hope it works down there!! Karen at Farmmodels said she has done it in a day before but it isn't advised - makes for a hell of a long day and alot of har-shoulder driving.

i drove to Torquay in 5ish hours....with a female in the car....only made 3 toilet stops  :D :D :D

you should be ok :-\

A female what?!!!  :D :D :D :D

now how am i gonaa get it in the car with you marcus and old ford in there to??? sure won't fit in the boot i can tell ya

when the oct spalding trip comes about sean  you collect oldford then leave yer car at mine then we'll take my 8 seater ,then pick up tris & MF Fan if he's in the area ;) at least then w'll have room for us all , some overnight gear & some models  :) :)

when the oct spalding trip comes about sean  you collect oldford then leave yer car at mine then we'll take my 8 seater ,then pick up tris & MF Fan if he's in the area ;) at least then w'll have room for us all , some overnight gear & some models  :) :)

Rubs hands in glee. No farting in the car mind lads  >:(:):D

Didn't see my name mentioned Marcus!!  ??? ??? ???

sounds good to me mate,