Leyland 282 Synchros / tabmodels

Lovely to see all these classics your knocking out ian been a show of real tallent I must say loved all your countys and hedge brushing machines especially on the David Brown tractors this is a show of true talent that I can only envy  same goes to john those dbs and ih scratch builds are second to none I congratulate you both and everyone else who has a go at model making on this forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Lovely to see all these classics your knocking out ian been a show of real tallent I must say loved all your countys and hedge brushing machines especially on the David Brown tractors this is a show of true talent that I can only envy  same goes to john those dbs and ih scratch builds are second to none I congratulate you both and everyone else who has a go at model making on this forum

Thank you very much Nige,

From what I've seen on this forum so far, there are a lot of talented like-minded people on here and it's great to see all this creativity and sharing of knowledge with helpful and friendly folk :)

On 7/26/2018 at 10:19 AM, tabmodels said:

Thanks Paul! Funny you should mention a Mr Connolly...:D Yes he was showing me photos of your amazing collection, some lovely models indeed. I may progress to the 482 after this, and as for 1/16 - there would be a hell of a lot of work in that one but it would make for a fantastic model.

It's a small world as they say ;) Was a grand bloke to talk to at the show, i'm sure he'll like your handiwork here :) Cheers Ian, i guess i had best watch this space then.... or if you get the urge for a 16th challenge after your AP cabbed 7610 then i could be very interested indeed ;)

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

It's a small world as they say ;) Was a grand bloke to talk to at the show, i'm sure he'll like your handiwork here :) Cheers Ian, i guess i had best watch this space then.... or if you get the urge for a 16th challenge after your AP cabbed 7810 then i could be very interested indeed ;)

Yes top bloke, he has provided tons of info on the Leylands, all of it very interesting. Yes I'll get the 7610 AP finished first and if I haven't lost my mind by that stage I might consider going 1/16 :D

18 hours ago, tabmodels said:

Yes top bloke, he has provided tons of info on the Leylands, all of it very interesting. Yes I'll get the 7610 AP finished first and if I haven't lost my mind by that stage I might consider going 1/16 :D

:D No bother Ian, i'll have to hope that you don't and then there might be chance of future large scale build ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Very much so Ian..... Beast of a tractor, :) although would be rather more interesting if done in 16th and that would definatley have me put a cheque in the post to join the waiting list ;)

Yes 1/16 would be nice, I'm already doing the 7610 AP in 1/16 and can't get near it with the current 1/32 workload! And it's needed for xmas! No pressure :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Archived