Coppice Acre Farm

Ferret90

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 844john said:

I really like that Ted, I was just wondering if a neighbour was visiting though......that Massey looks far too tidy for the occupiers of the place!;)

Thanks, Hahaha yes the posh contractors from down the road :D

• 2 weeks later...

ive been trying to sort some things out on my diorama over the last few days while it has been snowing. The first thing was trying to get the backscene straight which ment I had to take most things off. I'm also putting a house from my other diorama in the first yard. I've cut a bit off the bottom and put a porch on the front. It's got to be repainted in places as it is very green.I'm hoping to make it look quite run down and put some climbing plants up the wall...:)IMG_7928.thumb.PNG.3e23d2242a27c9bda077a5fcc8f373eb.PNGIMG_7929.thumb.PNG.4d261137314edbe0e36535e5b5230dec.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ted you have a real knack on this stuff. Very nicely executed. I’m fairly sure to the untrained eye you’d think the photos are of real life

I really look forward to making up a diorama, something I’ve never done. I need to move though as I don’t have enough spare rooms! I think I’d be divorced if I used the spare room!  Give me a couple of years then I’ll be coming for advice!!

Archived