Coppice Acre Farm

Ferret90

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Awdmac said:

Your farm is a pleasure to look at, used to come across similar when I was on the rural post. Makes me think I'd better go and tidy the yard here!

Cheers paddy, yes there are a few farms around like that, haven't changed in years :lol:

7 hours ago, Ferret90 said:

Thanks Nathan, just building a porch for it :) 

For a minute there Ted, I thought that this was obviously going to be a country pad for one of those affluent "Gentleman Farmers", then I read your post more carefully...........  and realised you're not building a car to sit out front then!;):D

16 hours ago, 844john said:

For a minute there Ted, I thought that this was obviously going to be a country pad for one of those affluent "Gentleman Farmers", then I read your post more carefully...........  and realised you're not building a car to sit out front then!;):D

Ive got a Britains Range Rover and a merc I could park out side :D

just few days:D  but it will be worth it ,looks great even now , it  will certainly be quicker than my one, i glued about 800 prob more as i needed 3 packs i think  , of individual  juwleea red tiles on mine,  whilst it looks ok when finished, there were a few times when i very nearly threw it out the shed window i can tell you. 

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

just few days:D  but it will be worth it ,looks great even now , it  will certainly be quicker than my one, i glued about 800 prob more as i needed 3 packs i think  , of individual  juwleea red tiles on mine,  whilst it looks ok when finished, there were a few times when i very nearly threw it out the shed window i can tell you. 

Yep , I'm just doing a bit here and there or else I think I would end up throwing it out the window haha :)

2 minutes ago, Awdmac said:

Great job there, roof really sets it off, can see it's been a labour of love. At least you didn't need scaffolding!

Cheers paddy, yes still a lot quicker than doing a real house :) 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

liking that a lot, i really must finish off the back yard etc on mine having seen yours. 

49 minutes ago, 844john said:

That looks excellent Ted, some of those pictures look real

7 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Excellent ted, I have to agree with john, it looks real.

Thanks lads, pleased with this house as the old one didn't look proportionally right. I'm still ready to do another house though :D

Archived