Jump to content

Ford 8210 (Gen 1) / tabmodels

Recommended Posts

I've been fiddling around with this for a while now but just couldn't settle on what front wheels to use. After recently converting a Universal Hobbies MF135, I realised the rear wheels would be the perfect candidate. Converted from a Britains TW-15, I rebuilt the rear linkage, added front weights and a drive shaft cover underneath. Rear wheels are from a UH Ford 6810 and fronts from a UH MF135 which are turned inside out with scratch built centres. Front track width has been considerably narrowed to try to 'capture the stature' ;)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.