Ford 8210 (Gen 1) / tabmodels

I've been fiddling around with this for a while now but just couldn't settle on what front wheels to use. After recently converting a Universal Hobbies MF135, I realised the rear wheels would be the perfect candidate. Converted from a Britains TW-15, I rebuilt the rear linkage, added front weights and a drive shaft cover underneath. Rear wheels are from a UH Ford 6810 and fronts from a UH MF135 which are turned inside out with scratch built centres. Front track width has been considerably narrowed to try to 'capture the stature' ;)

ford-8210.jpg.29f465212777ff633a292c7c57cd5ea5.jpgresize.jpg.9e5476e27d730fd4057af423fe7702eb.jpg

56 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Excellent work as usual Ian and lets hope the forthcoming UH 7710, 7910s are at least as accurate as your fine effort:)

Oh I'm sure they'll be crammed with detail, they must make them under microscopes at the UH factory :D

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, 844john said:

very nice Ian, I actually think it suits the 2wd axle better than the 4, not something you'd say about a modern tractor

I think you're right John, I always did like big 2wd tractors like this

Archived